AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adult friendly payment methods

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2021
Hello, everyone, we are new in the webcam industry
Wondering is there any adult friendly payment methods?
Thanks in advance, we need your suggestion.

Hello, everyone, we are new in the webcam industry
Wondering is there any adult friendly payment methods?
Thanks in advance, we need your suggestion.

Paxum , Wire Transfers , ePayServices , Cosmopayments

but from all there Paxum its the only one that officialy show themselves and advertise as adult friendly and its recognized and used by all sites as payment for models , affiliates , etc www.paxum.com for years

Paxum , Wire Transfers , ePayServices , Cosmopayments

but from all there Paxum its the only one that officialy show themselves and advertise as adult friendly and its recognized and used by all sites as payment for models , affiliates , etc www.paxum.com for years
Hi, thanks for your reply, no country limited for the payment method?

Last edited:
no longer wants to be associated with the adult industry.:oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:

this is the paxum mastercard ! which its another story !

but we models we have paxum accounts and we can cash out via bank accounts from paxum accounts, or bank accounts cards .

also every cam site have bussiness account with paxum , so they pay their models and affiliates .

sorry but at this point you become very suspicious ! because as a bussiness why would you be interested in pay your models and affiliates with mastercards or having the clients money cashed on your own mastercard ????? unless you want all hidden by the eyes of the law ! which its very very bad and will not make you last in the industry not even a single day !

if you want a cam site really , then try to do the things right aka .

open real bank account registred legal in your country with Tax and what necesary , then link your real bank account with the payment providers from the industry like paxum bussiness acount to pay your models and affiliates , also open bussiness acount with Paymentico , Epoch , Segpay, ControBill to make the members securely pay the models on your site .

this is not a game that you put it out there , if you want to be a bussiness then act like a bussiness , a legit one !

you still keeping that name? dudu? it reminds me of poo.

this is the paxum mastercard ! which its another story !

but we models we have paxum accounts and we can cash out via bank accounts from paxum accounts, or bank accounts cards .

also every cam site have bussiness account with paxum , so they pay their models and affiliates .

sorry but at this point you become very suspicious ! because as a bussiness why would you be interested in pay your models and affiliates with mastercards or having the clients money cashed on your own mastercard ????? unless you want all hidden by the eyes of the law ! which its very very bad and will not make you last in the industry not even a single day !

if you want a cam site really , then try to do the things right aka .

open real bank account registred legal in your country with Tax and what necesary , then link your real bank account with the payment providers from the industry like paxum bussiness acount to pay your models and affiliates , also open bussiness acount with Paymentico , Epoch , Segpay, ControBill to make the members securely pay the models on your site .

this is not a game that you put it out there , if you want to be a bussiness then act like a bussiness , a legit one !

Thank you as always @Diana_Devil . hugs.
This is just the info i was looking for now.

Do you pay a 8.95 USD fee, to transfer from Paxum to your bank account?
How do you get the money from Paxum?

This ^^ is what Paxum seems to be telling me is needed... But maybe that is just because there is limited payment options in Colombia.

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Thank you as always @Diana_Devil . hugs.
This is just the info i was looking for now.

Do you pay a 8.95 USD fee, to transfer from Paxum to your bank account?
How do you get the money from Paxum?

This ^^ is what Paxum seems to be telling me is needed... But maybe that is just because there is limited payment options in Colombia.

Thanks!
i pay actually 25 dollars , plus the exchange rate from dollar to the local bank curency , via wire transfer from paxum to my own bank account , 25 dollars if i put the money directelly on my mastercard plus of course curency exchange . also keep in mind that the reciving bank will aply also extra fee ( in my case its 2 % from the amount recived )

I also have a card linked to paxum but i prefere wire transfer from paxum to my own bank account because with card i can only take 1000 dollars daily from ATM and i also pay fees and curency exchange , by wire i can make 10 k directelly and pay only one time 25 dollars.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
i pay actually 25 dollars , plus the exchange rate from dollar to the local bank curency , via wire transfer from paxum to my own bank account , 25 dollars if i put the money directelly on my mastercard plus of course curency exchange . also keep in mind that the reciving bank will aply also extra fee ( in my case its 2 % from the amount recived )

I also have a card linked to paxum but i prefere wire transfer from paxum to my own bank account because with card i can only take 1000 dollars daily from ATM and i also pay fees and curency exchange , by wire i can make 10 k directelly and pay only one time 25 dollars.

Thank you very much for the extra information.. Its very appreciated, and helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.