AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

advertisement?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nymph3t

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 12, 2013
somewhere crowded
how does everyone advertise themselves? other than on here? like i was just thinking about maybe advertising on craigslist (lol????) but im not sure if this is a good idea/would take a lot of work with all the emails etc. any input?

I wouldn't use craigslist. :?

Twitter, tumblr, vine or blog are good ways to market yourself. We have several threads on this topic in models only after you get verified. :) The search feature is pretty helpful for questions like this.

There are also message boards related to adult material where pervs congregate. I know of at least one model who is a member here who regularly participates on the Freeones forum.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Rose said:

Twitter, tumblr, vine or blog are good ways to market yourself. We have several threads on this topic in models only after you get verified. :) The search feature is pretty helpful for questions like this.
Just curious, why not? As long as you don't break you don't break their terms of service rules (nudity), it seems like not a bad idea. There's already adult related posts there so that's not taboo on the site. And it's area specific targeted ads so that might actually be useful. And let's be honest, for sheer numbers just using twitter pales in comparison. A model just starting out may have less than 100 followers. A popular one may have 60,000 or more. These numbers pale next the 100 million posts to Craig's list each month.
Seems like it would be a good option.

In addition to the platforms Rose listed, you can also advertise on the Advertise Here board on this forum.

Reactions: Rose
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:

Just curious, why not? As long as you don't break you don't break their terms of service rules (nudity), it seems like not a bad idea. There's already adult related posts there so that's not taboo on the site. And it's area specific targeted ads so that might actually be useful. And let's be honest, for sheer numbers just using twitter pales in comparison. A model just starting out may have less than 100 followers. A popular one may have 60,000 or more. These numbers pale next the 100 million posts to Craig's list each month.
Seems like it would be a good option.
I wouldn't just because any time I've ever used craigslist I've gotten ridiculous amounts of spam mail afterwards. I've also gotten people asking me for hook ups when that was nowhere near close to what I posted. It's personal preference. I'm just of the opinion that there are better methods out there to use. Yes you might start with no followers on twitter, but if you work at it you can build a following fairly quickly.

The only thing I do on CL is occasionally browse Missed Connections for fun. Where would a cam model even advertise there? Their personals section hardly seems ideal, and it seems oriented toward local exchanges.

Sevrin said:
The only thing I do on CL is occasionally browse Missed Connections for fun. Where would a cam model even advertise there? Their personals section hardly seems ideal, and it seems oriented toward local exchanges.

ive seen advertisements in the casual encounters section for skype dates, etc! but im sure they use paypal, which isnt safe, i know.

Rose said:
I wouldn't just because any time I've ever used craigslist I've gotten ridiculous amounts of spam mail afterwards. I've also gotten people asking me for hook ups when that was nowhere near close to what I posted. It's personal preference. I'm just of the opinion that there are better methods out there to use. Yes you might start with no followers on twitter, but if you work at it you can build a following fairly quickly.

I agree. Many of the Craigslist responses you'd get would probably be from the guys who regularly browse the personals ads. So then you'd wind up with a bunch of e-mails from guys expecting to meet face-to-face. A lot of them would probably have the mindset of "Why pay to see internet pussy when I can click on other ads and get the real thing in person?"

yummybrownfox said:
Rose said:

I agree. Many of the Craigslist responses you'd get would probably be from the guys who regularly browse the personals ads. So then you'd wind up with a bunch of e-mails from guys expecting to meet face-to-face. A lot of them would probably have the mindset of "Why pay to see internet pussy when I can click on other ads and get the real thing in person?"
My thoughts as well.

http://ads.chaturbate.com/ enabled the ability for broadcasters to purchase ad space on Chaturbate.com using tokens. It allows you to only show your banner when you are online broadcasting. If you decide you want to advertise let me know and I will have our designer make you a banner.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Status
Not open for further replies.