AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advertising and Selling Videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
Not sure the best way to phrase this but overall, do you tend to sell more when you advertise a single video and sell it, or advertise a pack of videos and sell them, or just advertise all videos and sell them?

Said another way, do you sell more videos when you focus on advertising a single video or when you advertise a lot/all of your videos?

Can't really answer your question based on personal experience, but it seems reasonable to compare this to a sort basic premise of retailing. Having wide and diverse inventory and product always helps a retailer. Of course, an important factor is what it is you're selling exactly; its quality; price points; is it a commodity or a unique specialty, etc. What's the saying about "building a better mousetrap"? If you have something really special, you might do well with selling just one unique product. But after your own honest assessment, you're not sure if you're super unique, special in the marketplace... you should probably consider going to market with as many eggs in your basket as possible.

Reactions: Ivy Adams
I only have two videos (and haven't cammed to sell them yet cause' I'm back in Feb) so I can't speak from personal experience just yet..
But I have seen a lot of models offering BOTH - seperate videos or a bulk deal.

Some choose to sell each at 200tks or sell three for 450tks..
Some choose to sell a clip + snapchat for a crazy good deal..
Some choose to sell a monthly subscription for x amount of tks for x amount of videos..
Some offer a video for the highest tipper..
Some offer a monthly raffle ticket to win a video once a month ..

Models will ALWAYS find a way to make money!
If one particular way of selling isn't working for you, offer deals + promos and just keep trying new things and ways of marketing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.