AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advertising Twitch?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2018
Hey there,
I was just curious on something. I stream on Chaturbate at night, but my husband and I also have started streaming us playing games on Twitch during the day. I was curious if I was allowed to advertise other streaming sites like this on my Chaturbate profile or in my room during my live stream? I am just unsure if the site would be upset for advertising another platform, even if it has a completely different criteria..

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Also, as a cheap plug, if anyone is interested, we are twitch.tv/veryaveragevideogamer and we're playing through Donkey Kong Country at the minute...

But any help would be appreciated. I just don't want to do a single thing wrong! Thanks in advance, and hope you all are having a great day

if I was allowed to advertise other streaming sites like this on my Chaturbate profile or in my room during my live stream?

Nope, doesn't matter if it's an adult site or not, it's still a live streaming site. There are enough non-nude camgirls and camgirls who stream video games, that Twitch would be considered a competitor.

Make a Twitter account, put that into cb profile and advertise your twitch account there.
I will complete this message by saying to pin your post with the link to your Twitch. I’m currently rebuilding my Twitter after taking a break from camming and the pinned post can be very helpful to direct people to your links.

And like everybody else said, do not advertise Twitch on your cam site. It’s a competitor to them because it’s also a stream site.

Status
Not open for further replies.