AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice and tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2022
I take the opportunity to write here and ask some things about CB to those who surely know more than me, and I thank in advance whoever wants to answer.
• How many hours a day is best to do broadcasting?
• The apps and bots that the site makes available, are there any apps or bots that bring in more viewers than others?
• When a big player arrives, is it advisable to undress first or slowly?
❤️any advice is welcome!
Thanks

I take the opportunity to write here and ask some things about CB to those who surely know more than me, and I thank in advance whoever wants to answer.
• How many hours a day is best to do broadcasting?
• The apps and bots that the site makes available, are there any apps or bots that bring in more viewers than others?
• When a big player arrives, is it advisable to undress first or slowly?
❤️any advice is welcome!
Thanks
About 3rd question- no rule ,depends on guy but from my experience: Be careful with being fast. Im the " fast " one cuz my room is never crazy and i wanna appreciate guys so much haha And i had situations that guys were tipping and when i did too much and too fast they left, like grabbing dildo or start getting naked. I think the best tippers like teasing.
Some guys will come only for action - i call them " action tippers" - when you passive - they left, but when they hit show- they join and tip. Everybody is different
The best option in my opinion is hmm He is tipping,-u showing a little tit ,like underboob or somethng with a tease and check reaction, if guy started tipping more/ faster that means go for it :D

Upvote 0
A proposito della terza domanda: nessuna regola, dipende dal ragazzo ma dalla mia esperienza: fai attenzione ad essere veloce. Sono quello "veloce" perché la mia stanza non è mai pazza e voglio apprezzare così tanto i ragazzi haha E ho avuto situazioni in cui i ragazzi stavano dando mance e quando ho fatto troppo e troppo velocemente se ne sono andati, come afferrare un dildo o iniziare a spogliarsi. Penso che ai migliori ribaltatori piaccia prendere in giro.
Alcuni ragazzi verranno solo per l'azione - li chiamo "ribaltatori d'azione" - quando sei passivo - se ne sono andati, ma quando hanno raggiunto lo spettacolo - si uniscono e danno la mancia. Ognuno è diverso
L'opzione migliore secondo me è hmm Sta dando la mancia,-u mostrando una piccola tetta, come underboob o qualcosa con una reazione stuzzicante e di controllo, se il ragazzo ha iniziato a dare mance più / più velocemente significa che fallo:D
Thanks 😊

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.