AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice For The New Male Models And Those Who Wanna Start

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Twitter Username
@CinesterCharlie
Chaturbate Username
charlie_wilson
So, I thought I would post some advice for the men. First off, I've been doing this for over a year and started on F4F when I lost my job at the post office, best thing that could have ever happened to me by the way. I am now on Chaturbate and Cam4. I recently got away from F4F because I don't like their power score system and there are way too many people who don't tip. The only good thing I got out of it was the training. They do an excellent job with it and it helped me out when I moved away from F4F. Chaturbate is what it is. It's hit or miss. I got 10000 followers on there within a couple months because I was myself, nice, and respectful and I actually talk to my followers and I engage them, tell them old stories from when I was in the Navy, and I always say thank you when they tip. Also, never underestimate the power of a great smile. If you will notice CB does not have the best reputation because of all the people they ban. I have been banned twice already for literally no reason, but I can't seem to get away due to all the followers I have accumulated. CB is like a bad girlfriend that you can't seem to break up with. I just joined Cam4 and have done one show there. A lot of looky lous, but you will get a lot of viewers if you are nice and show a little bit, so the exposure is good. I do as well on Cam4 that I do on CB. My main point is basically this, pay attention to the training these sites provide, it helps a lot if you are brand new, look at the terms of services so you know what not to do, pay attention in your room and put the damn phone down, talk to your customers because like the ladies have said ladies and some gay men can get dick anywhere, it's ok if you are straight just be open about it unless you are really good at faking it, and DONT fall for agencies promising you more customers you can do the cam thing by yourself. Agencies just give you more restrictions on top of the terms of services. Twitter is all you need to market yourself and maybe a Youtube channel. I got scammed out of 500 bucks with one of the agencies I trusted. Learn from my mistakes. The main thing is to be confident and be yourself. Also, hitting the gym should be a priority if you want this to be your main source of income. I currently am making around 125 a day minimum. Most I've ever made is 300 in one day and as a man that's hard to do because I had to cum 7 times that day just to get it. So, to make a long story long trust yourself and have confidence. Thanks everyone.

Most I've ever made is 300 in one day and as a man that's hard to do because I had to cum 7 times that day just to get it.
You, sir, are a machine. I would be on a morphine drip for a week if I tried a stunt like that.

Most I've ever made is 300 in one day and as a man that's hard to do because I had to cum 7 times that day just to get it.
Cumming surprurises me because I thought a male orgasm isn't that attractive, perhaps you make it fun somehow? Is your audience prominently female?

wow so im a chaturbate male performer ( New )
so im confused cause my first day i made 130 dollar... i now made about 800 dollar in
soo i disagree with what u say but afcourse i gotta keep it real.. so here is a pic of my earnings so far ! note the 17 december is a bug i started on 22 december.
fNip70K.png

i wanna put a note on that this is my first time ever doing this since i turned 18 in september !

• Wat?!
Reactions: moxybrown
wow so im a chaturbate male performer ( New )
so im confused cause my first day i made 130 dollar... i now made about 800 dollar in
soo i disagree with what u say but afcourse i gotta keep it real.. so here is a pic of my earnings so far ! note the 17 december is a bug i started on 22 december.
fNip70K.png

i wanna put a note on that this is my first time ever doing this since i turned 18 in september !
first of all New male models will most likely always make more in the beginning, i made about 300dollar+ pr day for the first week that i started camming, so i will with 100% security tell you that your income will go down to a normal point in a short while.

hitting the gym should be a priority if you want this to be your main source of income. I currently am making around 125 a day minimum. Most I've ever made is 300 in one day and as a man that's hard to do because I had to cum 7 times that day just to get it. So, to make a long story long trust yourself and have confidence. Thanks everyone.
hitting the gym is not that importend in most cases unless you want guys that like gym people to watch you.
there is a reason why slim guys are on the top of cb rankings for males for the most part and not big beefy guys.
and thats nice that you made 300 in one day, the most i've ever made in one day where 1200dollars on cb, and did not have to do anything for it. so it veries how much you have to do to get tips. saying that you Have to do surdent stuff to get a lot of tokens is simply wrong, it all depends on your fanbace. and whether or not you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.