AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice on Chaturbate I.D. verification (fan)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2016
So I've been banned from using my account recently, the reason is that i need to verify my age with an ID.
I have tried numerous time already and my pictures just are not getting accepted. They ask for one photo of just your id and then one with your id and your face. I'm sure the latter is the one i'm having the problem with. I've tried to make it as clear as possible without blocking my face from the camera but apparently i'm not good at this, can anyone explain to me how they went about taking their photos(like what device you used) or if they have any tips for enhancing the photo to make the id easier to read.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I took my photos with my phone (HTC One M8). Used the front camera for both of them, because it has better resolution. For the photo of the ID itself, I just laid it down, turned my flash off, and snapped a pic. For the photo of me with it near my face, I held my ID near my chin, still no flash, and took the pic. I enabled my phone's volume buttons as options to take a photo, so that I wasn't blindly guessing where the capture button was on my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.