AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice on Couple Shows :) & Ticket Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hey guys and girls,

Thinking of doing a couple and/or crazy ticket show! I have a few questions if you awesome peeps can help:
  • What do you prefer in a couple show- public show only or ticket show?
  • How long before you set the timer for ticket show and how long do you do a timer for?
  • How do we best promote ticket show?
  • How many ticket shows do you do in a stream?
  • How long is the show?
  • Any general tips
Would love some advice

Thanks!

1) You wont make much in public chat if you do a couple show, most successful couples I have seen rely on a ticket show strategy.

2) You need to have a lot of people in your room to do a good ticket show so give people time to find your room and get excited about the show. When you reach your peak then you can do the ticket show. Because of how the CB algorithm works you want to stay at least 2 hours in public chat.

3) You promote ticket show by talking about it during your public stream.

4) You want to do just 1 ticket show per stream, at the end of the stream. If you do more than one the time it takes you to build the room back up again after will make it hard for you to sustain the energy level.

5) Ticket shows are 20 minutes long on average, but my ticket shows are 40 min to 1 hour long. It just depends on what you want to do and how you play your cards.

6) General tips: price your tickets according to how many viewers you expect will buy in. Depending on the size of your room you might want to go higher or lower... but always adjust the price so you make the minimum you think is reasonable. Don't stretch the foreplay part of the show too much hoping it will entice people to buy in because more often than not you end up giving them what they wanted to see for free.

1) You wont make much in public chat if you do a couple show, most successful couples I have seen rely on a ticket show strategy.

2) You need to have a lot of people in your room to do a good ticket show so give people time to find your room and get excited about the show. When you reach your peak then you can do the ticket show. Because of how the CB algorithm works you want to stay at least 2 hours in public chat.

3) You promote ticket show by talking about it during your public stream.

4) You want to do just 1 ticket show per stream, at the end of the stream. If you do more than one the time it takes you to build the room back up again after will make it hard for you to sustain the energy level.

5) Ticket shows are 20 minutes long on average, but my ticket shows are 40 min to 1 hour long. It just depends on what you want to do and how you play your cards.

6) General tips: price your tickets according to how many viewers you expect will buy in. Depending on the size of your room you might want to go higher or lower... but always adjust the price so you make the minimum you think is reasonable. Don't stretch the foreplay part of the show too much hoping it will entice people to buy in because more often than not you end up giving them what they wanted to see for free.

Wow thank you SO much. This was so incredibly helpful. It sounds like to have a good amount of tokens for a couple show requires much less time... for example it seems like maybe 3-4 hours of build up for a show and a 30-40 minute show could end us up with a nice amount of tokens by the end.

I have another question, which is do you have an idea of how much couples (or you and your partner) split the difference on for token amounts that you end up making? 50/50? 40/60? Since its my account and he's a partner, do I take a bit more of the percentage since I'm sort of like being "the boss"? If its too personal no need to answer... I'm just not sure on what to do on that aspect of it.

Again thank you, this was everything I needed!

Wow thank you SO much. This was so incredibly helpful. It sounds like to have a good amount of tokens for a couple show requires much less time... for example it seems like maybe 3-4 hours of build up for a show and a 30-40 minute show could end us up with a nice amount of tokens by the end.

I have another question, which is do you have an idea of how much couples (or you and your partner) split the difference on for token amounts that you end up making? 50/50? 40/60? Since its my account and he's a partner, do I take a bit more of the percentage since I'm sort of like being "the boss"? If its too personal no need to answer... I'm just not sure on what to do on that aspect of it.

Again thank you, this was everything I needed!

I am a solo model, have never had a show with another person so I couldnt tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.