AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

advice on dating a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2019
so i know this migh that have been already talked about but i dont know exactly how to find it myself being new and all.
So recently i been on a cam site and met a girl....who ive been talking to. and i know im prolly getting ahead of myself but i cant help it with this girl....so for all the cam models out there, would you really date one of your "customers"? and if so any advice for me as to how to handle myself with her as far as talking to her and knowing she is working and may be talking to other guys or what ever. i mean i get it, she a cam model its her job. should i put my trust in her about how she talks about wanting to talk on whats app about meeting since she may get in trouble with her job by talking about it on her work site? and be trusting with her about that she actually likes my personality and how i talk to her and stop over thinking everything? Do any of you models get upset or anything if someone in my position were to blantley ask how serious she is of maybe feelings for me at all or things she may say?...i know i have some insecurities i need to work and and that this may not be the best situation for those insecurities but id really like someones honest opinion about how i should handle things if i want to date a cam model or get more involved with it. thank you for any one who would like to help.

In before Audri tells you to get a back tattoo.

Honestly your replies to this will probably be fairly negative.

A lot of models run "love scams" as in pretend they have feelings to get more money from someone. But most treat this as their profession and would never get involved with a customer. Does it happen that occasionally people meet on camsites? Sure but that's the exception rather than the rule.

Is she eastern european or working from a studio? If you answer yes to the former chances are she is going for the BIG SWINDLE (tm)
If she is from anywhere else and working independently there's better chances that it is legit. Ultimately you are the only person who can judge your interactions with the model and if you are honest with yourself you will know if those were special enough to grant an honest interest on her part.

Is she eastern european or working from a studio? If you answer yes to the former chances are she is going for the BIG SWINDLE (tm)
If she is from anywhere else and working independently there's better chances that it is legit. Ultimately you are the only person who can judge your interactions with the model and if you are honest with yourself you will know if those were special enough to grant an honest interest on her part.

shes lives in columbia...i did stumble upon some threads i saw about european girls and guys thanks to member on her warning about other countries. i think its a studio, the site is called stripchat. im thinking it is a studio though... i think i can understand what you mean about the big swindle but care to elaborate on that?

shes lives in columbia...i did stumble upon some threads i saw about european girls and guys thanks to member on her warning about other countries. i think its a studio, the site is called stripchat. im thinking it is a studio though... i think i can understand what you mean about the big swindle but care to elaborate on that?

Ah.. the scam goes like this... here, dear member, take my REAL FACEBOOK PAGE (complete with fake name, fake background information, fake friends and fake family members). Here, take my PERSONAL whatsapp or kik number so we can chat away from site (it's a burner line on an empty phone). I like you so much, dear member, you dont have to pay a dime, I will talk to you for free because I am falling for you. Three months down the line comes the real bill, her mother is sick, she lost her job, she needs help, no please dont even mention paying her hospital bills, she CANT ACCEPT IT, it's too much, then you convince her to accept it, then her dog gets pneumonia guess who is paying the bill. Maybe she decides she wants to go meet you if only she had money for the flight tickets, buy her those tickets and thats the last you will hear from her. Get a gullible lonely guy to fall for them and then tell them sob stories about life difficulties get them to pay them hard cash and it's all a fantasy they spend the money in designer bags, luxury items, a trip to Thailand with their real boyfriend, etc. Common scam in EE.

To be fair.. you can only be deceived as long as you want to be deceived.

On the other hand I've never heard of any south american models playing the long term scam, but they can do similar things to american guys to get visas and such. It's just much more rare and not done as studio policy like in EE... this would be a solo mercenary in any case.

Last edited:
Ah.. the scam goes like this... here, dear member, take my REAL FACEBOOK PAGE (complete with fake name, fake background information, fake friends and fake family members). Here, take my PERSONAL whatsapp or kik number so we can chat away from site (it's a burner line on an empty phone). I like you so much, dear member, you dont have to pay a dime, I will talk to you for free because I am falling for you. Three months down the line comes the real bill, her mother is sick, she lost her job, she needs help, no please dont even mention paying her hospital bills, she CANT ACCEPT IT, it's too much, then you convince her to accept it, then her dog gets pneumonia guess who is paying the bill. Maybe she decides she wants to go meet you if only she had money for the flight tickets, buy her those tickets and thats the last you will hear from her. Get a gullible lonely guy to fall for them and then tell them sob stories about life difficulties get them to pay them hard cash and it's all a fantasy they spend the money in designer bags, luxury items, a trip to Thailand with their real boyfriend, etc. Common scam in EE.

To be fair.. you can only be deceived as long as you want to be deceived.

On the other hand I've never heard of any south american models playing the long term scam, but they can do similar things to american guys to get visas and such. It's just much more rare and not done as studio policy like in EE... this would be a solo mercenary in any case.

Oooo i know what you mean yeah ive met girls like that not from a cam girl though. But i know what your talking about....so yeah shes from columbia bogata. Thanks for your input on this but after reading people opinions i think i need to take a step back and also reevaluate my feeling towards her as we just started talking a few days ago. Im also wondering what u mean about a burner phone? How would they use a an empty phone / burner phone? I pretty sure i get the idea but id like to hear more about it from you being a memeber here since you have experience. Thank you

Brazilian here and friend with some Colombian both cam girls and not(lived some time in col) and can confirm that they have a scam industry and I think they are even more cleaver than EE. They also run like international dating agencies that hire models so lonely dudes can come to Colombia, meet them in person, but they never leave with their girls. The agencies charge thousands of dollars and promise they will help with the girls visas, but they don’t.
I know it wasn’t camming related but it is somewhat connected, an ex of mine got scammed twice by two different dating agencies and when he decided to go on a camming website a girl gave a name of one of those agencies that he already used.

I follow what others may have told you, don’t trust. Unfortunately even in Latin America this can happen. :/

best of luck!

Brazilian here and friend with some Colombian both cam girls and not(lived some time in col) and can confirm that they have a scam industry and I think they are even more cleaver than EE. They also run like international dating agencies that hire models so lonely dudes can come to Colombia, meet them in person, but they never leave with their girls. The agencies charge thousands of dollars and promise they will help with the girls visas, but they don’t.
I know it wasn’t camming related but it is somewhat connected, an ex of mine got scammed twice by two different dating agencies and when he decided to go on a camming website a girl gave a name of one of those agencies that he already used.

I follow what others may have told you, don’t trust. Unfortunately even in Latin America this can happen. :/

best of luck!
Wow what an eye opener....ive been doing my best to think this thing through clearly. I know how i over think in alot of situations and sometimes thats my undoing but i also know i tend to fall for someone easily which is also my undoing ... so im gonna take my time and take a step back and slow my role. Thank you for the eye opening info right there.

Im also having tje same issue kind of ive been chatting with this cam girl that claims she loves me and is my girlfriend and even if we dont do shows we still talk and its been 6 months of supposabley "dating" and everytime i try to meet her she always says what her situation is, and idk anymore wut to do she lives locally tho so idk

Is her name dakotta_

Im also having tje same issue kind of ive been chatting with this cam girl that claims she loves me and is my girlfriend and even if we dont do shows we still talk and its been 6 months of supposabley "dating" and everytime i try to meet her she always says what her situation is, and idk anymore wut to do she lives locally tho so idk

Even if she's local is it worth it to be strung along? Let's say it was someone who wasn't a cam model, and she worked at a retail store or some other vanilla job. Would you let her string you along making excuses for months on end? Or, would you just tell her that it's been nice knowing her but you're not into emotional games and being dragged along for the ride?

people tend to get hung up on online personalities (Camsites, FB, IG, Snap, etc) and thing it's something special because they "talk to you" instead of blowing you off in the real world like typically happens.

If she's making excuses not to meet despite being "in love" and claiming to be your girlfriend.... It's a con. She's going to have a sick relative or pet soon who she's going to need a lot of money for, and of course her boyfriend will give her the money she needs! Get out now my friend.

If she's making excuses not to meet despite being "in love" and claiming to be your girlfriend.... It's a con. She's going to have a sick relative or pet soon who she's going to need a lot of money for, and of course her boyfriend will give her the money she needs! Get out now my friend.
I dont do any shows whays so ever anynore and deleted my account off of the camming site and she still talks to me

I dont do any shows whays so ever anynore and deleted my account off of the camming site and she still talks to me
Read what I said again, and block her on everything.

Thats the thing i did nd she still manages to hmu , so im deleting the apps again
You ignore her then. Just because someone sends you a message doesn't mean you are obligated to respond.

This is a great question to ask advice on. Just recently on the Facebook dating app I was matched with a Cam model that is in my area. I think I know who the girl is on MFC cause I think I have been in he room and even tipped her. She is also one of the rooms I visit very frequently. I recognised her picture on the facebook dating app. The Facebook Dating app actually matched the 2 of us. Should I tell her my MFC user name and tell that is who I am or should I just leave that as a secret for right now any advice?

Facebook dating app I was matched with a Cam model that is in my area.
I think I know who the girl is on MFC
I recognised her picture on the facebook dating app.
There is a SUPER high chance it's a catfish (someone using a model's image to try to bait people in for one reason or another.

I'd let the model know ON MFC that there's an easily find-able profile of her on Facebook. send her an MFC mail with the link. She might block you because we are paranoid ladies, but it would be good for her to know it exists if it isn't her, and good for her to know that it's easily find-able if it IS her because honestly she should take better care than that to separate cam/real life accounts.

There is a SUPER high chance it's a catfish (someone using a model's image to try to bait people in for one reason or another.

I'd let the model know ON MFC that there's an easily find-able profile of her on Facebook. send her an MFC mail with the link. She might block you because we are paranoid ladies, but it would be good for her to know it exists if it isn't her, and good for her to know that it's easily find-able if it IS her because honestly she should take better care than that to separate cam/real life accounts.

All ready done

Status
Not open for further replies.