AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2022
Hi there i like to work on livejasmine i already have a account but before i start i need advise
I heard when models stream thru mobile on livejasmine their rules are not that strict like streaming thru a pc or laptop? I want to start streaming but im scared to fail im not sure if their traffic is good can some tell me their experience? I know they pay bad but i want to try
I also want to try bongacams but also scared that i will not earn money there
im not sure i have so many fears can someone also tell me their experience on bongacams?
What is your advise to me should i start on livejasmine and bongacams is the traffic good?

Hola, me gusta trabajar en livejasmine. Ya tengo una cuenta, pero antes de comenzar, necesito asesoramiento.
Escuché que cuando los modelos transmiten a través de dispositivos móviles en livejasmine, ¿sus reglas no son tan estrictas como la transmisión a través de una PC o computadora portátil? Quiero comenzar a transmitir, pero tengo miedo de fallar. No estoy seguro de si su tráfico es bueno. ¿Alguien puede contarme su experiencia? Sé que pagan mal pero quiero probar
También quiero probar bongacams pero también tengo miedo de no ganar dinero allí.
No estoy seguro de tener tantos miedos. ¿Puede alguien también contarme su experiencia en bongacams?
¿Cuál es su consejo para mí si debería comenzar en livejasmine y bongacams si el tráfico es bueno?
As I said before LJ was good but now??? Now is being really bad since I tried SM, LJ looks like the worst place ever if u compare it... so for my experience I would say try bongacams first. About the phone, I've never stream with it, just I made vid calls on LJ. Traffic ATM is really bad, always, ALWAYS at the middle of the month between 15th to 29th is terrible. That's my experience. I hope so someone else could say something else xx

Reactions: Sexybabe
As I said before LJ was good but now??? Now is being really bad since I tried SM, LJ looks like the worst place ever if u compare it... so for my experience I would say try bongacams first. About the phone, I've never stream with it, just I made vid calls on LJ. Traffic ATM is really bad, always, ALWAYS at the middle of the month between 15th to 29th is terrible. That's my experience. I hope so someone else could say something else xx
Hi thanks for you advise i will try bongacams and stripchat also for sure,But what you said about livejasmine is real bad with traffic for videocalls shows is correct because i experience that myself and i do think is also because their price for videocall is to very expensive per min is just 2,99$ and that is a big turn off for a lot of the members but i will try to livestream there to see if the traffic will be good or normal thru livestreaming/private shows

Hi there i like to work on livejasmine i already have a account but before i start i need advise
I heard when models stream thru mobile on livejasmine their rules are not that strict like streaming thru a pc or laptop? I want to start streaming but im scared to fail im not sure if their traffic is good can some tell me their experience? I know they pay bad but i want to try
I also want to try bongacams but also scared that i will not earn money there
im not sure i have so many fears can someone also tell me their experience on bongacams?
What is your advise to me should i start on livejasmine and bongacams is the traffic good?
I've heard only horrible things about LiveJasmin. They are very controlling and abusive to their models. Definitely try literally any other camsite first.

Hola, gracias por tu consejo. Probaré bongacams y stripchat también, pero lo que dijiste sobre livejasmine es realmente malo con el tráfico para los programas de videollamadas. caro por minuto es solo 2,99 $ y eso es un gran inconveniente para muchos de los miembros, pero intentaré transmitir en vivo allí para ver si el tráfico será bueno o normal a través de transmisiones en vivo / programas privados
Yes, vidcall works when I already made stream with them before and you earned stars. Anyway, my rates are 2.99 live. i dont think it's expensive, but you know there are many cheap members there who think that's expensive, thay can 💩💩 u know lol u can try with Bonga or stripchat or if u want premium sites try streamate. xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: Sexybabe
Yes, vidcall works when I already made stream with them before and you earned stars. Anyway, my rates are 2.99 live. i dont think it's expensive, but you know there are many cheap members there who think that's expensive, thay can 💩💩 u know lol u can try with Bonga or stripchat or if u want premium sites try streamate. xxxx
Sure i will go back to streamate the only problem is the address proof they are not easy with that but i will send proof and i will try bongacams and stripchat for sure the only thing wat is scary on stripchat and bongacams is a lot of models there do free sex shows and there are a lot freeloaders who never pays models for a show or tip,that's making me think sometimes omg will i earn money on bonga and stripchat if many models give sex shows for free than who will wants to pay for a show if they see it for free,but i will be positive that there are members that pays for 1on1 private shows with models they like so i will try them out
If anyone have good experience with bongacams and stripchat let me know

Reactions: SeleneInanna
I've heard only horrible things about LiveJasmin. They are very controlling and abusive to their models. Definitely try literally any other camsite first.
they are abusing their models indeed. I've read some stories from models, like they interrupted show just to ask model to fix a pillow on her bed... rly?

Reactions: SeleneInanna
Sure i will go back to streamate the only problem is the address proof they are not easy with that but i will send proof and i will try bongacams and stripchat for sure the only thing wat is scary on stripchat and bongacams is a lot of models there do free sex shows and there are a lot freeloaders who never pays models for a show or tip,that's making me think sometimes omg will i earn money on bonga and stripchat if many models give sex shows for free than who will wants to pay for a show if they see it for free,but i will be positive that there are members that pays for 1on1 private shows with models they like so i will try them out
If anyone have good experience with bongacams and stripchat let me know
try out bonga
I like their mobile app and support team, they are absolutely adorable. also it is quite important for me that bonga provides chargeback protection

Status
Not open for further replies.