AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Affiliate link floating button

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55548

Do anyone have the html code for displaying a floating affiliate button on my profile? All the ones I came across online seems to not work for reasons unknown to me. Help is appreciated :)

Do anyone have the html code for displaying a floating affiliate button on my profile? All the ones I came across online seems to not work for reasons unknown to me. Help is appreciated :)

From what I have seen, CB has made it so you're not able to display the affiliate link in your profile anymore. Not sure why.
When you add the affiliate URL, it doesn't show anything at all, even if you only place the URL by itself in the profile with no coding.

So, that is most likely what you're experiencing when you say it doesn't work.
Test it by replacing your affiliate URL with just the main CB URL chaturbate.com and then the code should display as intended

Upvote 0
I think that's the problem. The code no longer works as intended. I do sometimes see some profiles having the button still which is confusing.

Upvote 0
From what I have seen, CB has made it so you're not able to display the affiliate link in your profile anymore. Not sure why.
When you add the affiliate URL, it doesn't show anything at all, even if you only place the URL by itself in the profile with no coding.

So, that is most likely what you're experiencing when you say it doesn't work.
Test it by replacing your affiliate URL with just the main CB URL chaturbate.com and then the code should display as intended
have not seen this are you accessing cb from an affiliate link or white label perhaps?

Upvote 0
Ok so ignore my comments.. even though I had an ad blocker disabled on CB, it wasn't disabled on all pages for some reason so it was interfering. Wow.

Upvote 0
A bit late to the party, but did you guys manage to get it work?
Id like to get a floating button too, was wondering if it is an option

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.