AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

After 1 year - I still LOVE the cam shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
I joined Chaturbate, MFC, CamSoda and MFC in April 2020 when COVID locked me down. So now 1 year and 3 months later - I am still LOVING the shows. Why - let me list the reasons.

1) The girls are perfect - like really
2) Its safe - I am at home - not in a strip club or out getting a "massage" where can run into some bad action - usually not but you can if drink too much
3) So many girls and is always new girls
4) Prices range from 6 per minute to 60 per minute - you can chose what you like to pay and you get what you pay for
5) If you become a regular you will get better shows as the girls know you
6) I pretty much only do PVT - 40 to 60 minutes - you get a full show - average cost is 1,200 token so $100 for the hour
7) But if feel like a blowjob - 15 minute in PVT - the girls do that too so cost $30
8) If do 2C2 gets more exciting =)
9) If get on whatsapp can keep up with when they will be online doing shows and can share some pics =)
10) If busy you can still drop by - tip a few tokens - so stay in touch and let them know how beautiful they are and that you still support them
11) If you get to know the girls - you want to support them as they are chasing their dreams - sometimes to help family - or their own child - or their schooling or future career plans

Status
Not open for further replies.