AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

after private etiquette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2021
Colorado
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@plutoprincess69
MFC Username
PlutoPrincess
so this is my first post on this forum & i’m not sure if it’s too left field, but it’s something i’ve thought about a lot! i’m just under a year camming so i still have a LOT to learn but one of the things i’ve wondered about is after private etiquette. i cam on MFC so i have ongoing token goals, but privates are also available if the minimum is met along with a pre-tip amount. clubs members are exempt from pre-tip so i always make sure to clarify that when i come back into my room from a private where i explain the lack thereof, but there are a couple more things i’ve wondered when coming back in from a private.

i always try not to take too long from when it switches from ”in a private” to “away from cam” so the room isn’t killed entirely if there are members still left... but sometimes that means a little bit of an outfit change or a little messier of a room than i started with... do these things matter to members who have waited on me? as ironic as it sounds i would never won’t someone getting an impression of “sloppy seconds” (not to degrade myself or anything) but i don’t want to take the magic away from how they found me. do they stay during my private time knowing they might see me riled up afterwards?

and lastly, is it disingenuous to mention about the good time i just had?? is that hot or is it a turn off?? i normally keep going in my main chat room as soon as possible unless it’s an absurdly long private, so any advice is welcome :)

When I was doing token sites I would usually just jump straight back into my room and get dressed while saying hi to the people waiting. Its a free flash. Most people enjoy a free look. It would also encourage others to hop in to a show to keep me naked

do they stay during my private time knowing they might see me riled up afterwards?

and lastly, is it disingenuous to mention about the good time i just had?? is that hot or is it a turn off??
Obviously that depends on the member - personally I find it very hot to see some of the aftermath of a private show and hear that it was good; it's an enticement to pay for a show.

Then again I can imagine some guys might react differently, so it's a gamble.

I prefer the model to return as she left it. Even if it would take a bit longer. And saying you had a good time in the Private? Not something I want to hear. That may sound a bit selfish or even jelousy but let me explain first:

It may not seem so most of the time, but there's always some rivalry between members. We may get along fine, and that's really true. But if one member tips 1000 tokens for example (and even though we're happy for the model) it does sting a bit, that we are unable to match it. If one guy tips 25 I want to tip 30 that kind of thing. Hearing the 'rival' rocked your world? Yes to your question, that's a big turn-off.

Reactions: plutoprincess69
When I was doing token sites I would usually just jump straight back into my room and get dressed while saying hi to the people waiting. Its a free flash. Most people enjoy a free look. It would also encourage others to hop in to a show to keep me naked
i think this approach wins for both sides... you come back on smiling and outputting a happy vibe (but avoid talking about what went on, only show body language/expressions), since the fact is you just got done with something which definitely excited you and hopefully left you ready for and craving more... top that off by putting items back on you were previously wearing, (if you were no-where near nude don't be here, either... by all means be frigging coy tho!) as you sit back down or back into previous position all the while making sure you're properly situated again, flicking hair or whatever, don't have to make eye contact with camera yet, maybe put some lipstick or apply some touch up... then *bam* turn to your viewers.. :)

this is the winner and all-around best approach for both sides, here's a few reasons:

the model - sells the show (your show!) by implying the enjoyment but also allures to what was missed; what goes on behind the curtain. the seductive power of a simple gesture like sliding panties back on or re-hooking a bra adds a mysterious and erotic element, (when all you're doing is getting back on cam ASAP!)

keeping hush-hush and being mostly re-dressed before you turn the camera back on up-sells your commitment to discretion, which respects the requestor but at the same time keeps the users who were waiting around happy to various extents, as some views were already mentioned ITT. don't get me wrong.. a subtle "catch-my-breathe cuz my world got rocked" sigh as you fan yourself and say you need a quick moment to freshen up, or something along these lines plays in just fine! just realize for so many different beneficial reasons you *don't* have to talk about it because (acting or not) your face and body language should say it all.

the users - well they know the model made it clear she liked *something* and those who want to please you now recognize you were discrete so no worries there, maybe they'll finally try it... plus they weren't kept waiting long and got to maybe see a boobie or some nipple.. elbow... something :)

these are my opinions but i try to come from an as unbiased-as-possible point-of-view.. or a multilateral one at least..

-l

i think this approach wins for both sides... you come back on smiling and outputting a happy vibe (but avoid talking about what went on, only show body language/expressions), since the fact is you just got done with something which definitely excited you and hopefully left you ready for and craving more... top that off by putting items back on you were previously wearing, (if you were no-where near nude don't be here, either... by all means be frigging coy tho!) as you sit back down or back into previous position all the while making sure you're properly situated again, flicking hair or whatever, don't have to make eye contact with camera yet, maybe put some lipstick or apply some touch up... then *bam* turn to your viewers.. :)

this is the winner and all-around best approach for both sides, here's a few reasons:

the model - sells the show (your show!) by implying the enjoyment but also allures to what was missed; what goes on behind the curtain. the seductive power of a simple gesture like sliding panties back on or re-hooking a bra adds a mysterious and erotic element, (when all you're doing is getting back on cam ASAP!)

keeping hush-hush and being mostly re-dressed before you turn the camera back on up-sells your commitment to discretion, which respects the requestor but at the same time keeps the users who were waiting around happy to various extents, as some views were already mentioned ITT. don't get me wrong.. a subtle "catch-my-breathe cuz my world got rocked" sigh as you fan yourself and say you need a quick moment to freshen up, or something along these lines plays in just fine! just realize for so many different beneficial reasons you *don't* have to talk about it because (acting or not) your face and body language should say it all.

the users - well they know the model made it clear she liked *something* and those who want to please you now recognize you were discrete so no worries there, maybe they'll finally try it... plus they weren't kept waiting long and got to maybe see a boobie or some nipple.. elbow... something :)

these are my opinions but i try to come from an as unbiased-as-possible point-of-view.. or a multilateral one at least..

-l
THIS---- (very well put) it's a great opportunity to create an atmosphere of intrigue and mystery, hopefully giving you more sales. Get them curious and excited.

I prefer the model to return as she left it. Even if it would take a bit longer. And saying you had a good time in the Private? Not something I want to hear. That may sound a bit selfish or even jelousy but let me explain first:

It may not seem so most of the time, but there's always some rivalry between members. We may get along fine, and that's really true. But if one member tips 1000 tokens for example (and even though we're happy for the model) it does sting a bit, that we are unable to match it. If one guy tips 25 I want to tip 30 that kind of thing. Hearing the 'rival' rocked your world? Yes to your question, that's a big turn-off.

This, however, is not a good mindset to have-

Camming is their job, if you don't have the 1000tk then it's not fair to expect special treatment for NOT PAYING IT. A little pang of jealousy or fomo is perfectly fine and normal, but expecting someone to walk on eggshells to avoid that for you because you're not spending as much as others? Not ok, at that point it's costing the model time and money.

Every model should already be grateful and appreciative of all tips, big or small, we understand that everyone has different financial circumstances and different budgets. But at the end of the day we simply can't cater to all of the people who get jealous over bigger tippers, we would be pushing those tippers away in the process, and they have tipped for our service/attention. If we withhold that special treatment then why would they continue to tip?

i do this even on a private-based site like streamate. i always get dressed on cam in free unless i need to clean up. then i will press the break button for a quick shower from an oil show or if need to pee after a long private. always return naked. if someone begs me not to get dressed, i request a tip and continue putting on my clothes. sometimes i will get tips to stay topless for a little bit longer. i keep spare panties, tops, socks, outfits near me incase i want to change it up. that way im not wandering away off cam for too long.

-l
i appreciate the unbiased approach A LOT because i know members can get jealous from time-to-time.. whether that be from other bigger tippers or just someone else getting more attention, maybe knowing them for longer & having more to talk about. it’s always nice to hear from someone who understands both sides to the dynamic. thank you!!

i do this even on a private-based site like streamate. i always get dressed on cam in free unless i need to clean up. then i will press the break button for a quick shower from an oil show or if need to pee after a long private. always return naked. if someone begs me not to get dressed, i request a tip and continue putting on my clothes. sometimes i will get tips to stay topless for a little bit longer. i keep spare panties, tops, socks, outfits near me incase i want to change it up. that way im not wandering away off cam for too long.
i’m always kind of nervous to switch my outfit up, even if sometimes i’d prefer to, because i feel like people might have been really keen to that look/theme for the night. how does this normally work for you?? do people ever say anything negative like they liked the original outfit more?? disclaimer: i know that’s not negative but it would feel negative in the moment lol

i appreciate the unbiased approach A LOT because i know members can get jealous from time-to-time.. whether that be from other bigger tippers or just someone else getting more attention, maybe knowing them for longer & having more to talk about. it’s always nice to hear from someone who understands both sides to the dynamic. thank you!!
i am glad to hear, and you're welcome. i've always tried to view things in a literal sense.. you can hardly go wrong when you deal with only the facts... and the fact is this is a business! (and a very intriguing one at that!)
do people ever say anything negative like they liked the original outfit more?? disclaimer: i know that’s not negative but it would feel negative in the moment lol
i know you weren't asking me but i wanted to mention i have seen models put this exact thing to a vote and seems like a clever fun way to earn tokens and get the users engaged.

When I'm finishing a private show and returning to public chat, the last thing I wanna do is tell dudes in free chat about what went on in my private show. It's bad enough having to read "I'm jerking off to you, bb" posts from people who don't tip me/probably will never tip me. If they're that interested in the juicy details of what I did in private, they could've PAID some tokens to spy on the private show (if it's regular private and not true private). There's enough freeloading as it is on these sites. It's none of their business what I just did with someone else in private.

Personally, I think getting dressed / fixed up in the public room after a private show is more than enough intrigue. As others said, it will be clear to viewers what’s going on.

Don’t underestimate the power of a member’s imagination, either. I think it’s sexier when the model gets dressed on cam, touches up her makeup and quietly resumes the show than it would be if she gave any hints (or a review) of what happened in private. And if they can’t imagine the rest of the details on their own, then there will be mystery... which is also a good enticement to try a private show for themselves.

Just my opinion, of course.. mileage may vary.

i’m always kind of nervous to switch my outfit up, even if sometimes i’d prefer to, because i feel like people might have been really keen to that look/theme for the night. how does this normally work for you?? do people ever say anything negative like they liked the original outfit more?? disclaimer: i know that’s not negative but it would feel negative in the moment lol
im the type of person who changes my outfit 6 times a day. so changing up my look of the day comes naturally. if someone says they prefered what i was wearing prior, i tell them "oh, i felt like changing, but if you want me to change back into it please tip 25 gold or take me to exclusive." sometimes they will do so.

When I'm finishing a private show and returning to public chat, the last thing I wanna do is tell dudes in free chat about what went on in my private show. It's bad enough having to read "I'm jerking off to you, bb" posts from people who don't tip me/probably will never tip me. If they're that interested in the juicy details of what I did in private, they could've PAID some tokens to spy on the private show (if it's regular private and not true private). There's enough freeloading as it is on these sites. It's none of their business what I just did with someone else in private.
definitely agree, i never want to spill any details i just don’t want to allude to the fact that i just came so “now i’m done.” it’s weird enough people ask if i’m “up for a private” when my whiteboard says privates always available lol, i appreciate the gesture but yes please i want to cum 🤣🤣

i am glad to hear, and you're welcome. i've always tried to view things in a literal sense.. you can hardly go wrong when you deal with only the facts... and the fact is this is a business! (and a very intriguing one at that!)

i know you weren't asking me but i wanted to mention i have seen models put this exact thing to a vote and seems like a clever fun way to earn tokens and get the users engaged.
touché

im the type of person who changes my outfit 6 times a day. so changing up my look of the day comes naturally. if someone says they prefered what i was wearing prior, i tell them "oh, i felt like changing, but if you want me to change back into it please tip 25 gold or take me to exclusive." sometimes they will do so.
i love this! i’ve never considered having people to tip for the outfit they liked. when i first started i tried a countdown towards lingerie a couple times & ultimately wasn’t successful so i was always kind of scared of it. but i think voting between a new or older outfit during might be different!

ge it up. that way im not wandering away off cam for too long.
Yeah I'd say I still do it about 80% of the time depending on the show or the mood the room has me in

Status
Not open for further replies.