AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

after verification approved my account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2018
my account name is origami_for_you. I got email from chaturbate that "Congratulations, we've reviewed the age verification information that you submitted and your account is now able to receive tokens!" but moment i try to login and check my profile it said my account is banned. Kindly help me out.

Once again my account name is origami_for_you. Thank you so much . I hope you can help me

Hi, punker.barbie! I’m having trouble getting my CB account verified.( My username is Xoebaby) I’ve tried uploading a picture of my drivers license 3 times now and the first time is asked for a passport instead, but I don’t have one, and the second and third time it said I was denied because I was already age verified on my account, but I’m not. This is my first time camming.

Upvote 0
Hi, punker.barbie! I’m having trouble getting my CB account verified.( My username is Xoebaby) I’ve tried uploading a picture of my drivers license 3 times now and the first time is asked for a passport instead, but I don’t have one, and the second and third time it said I was denied because I was already age verified on my account, but I’m not. This is my first time camming.
Your account is open as of Friday, August 21 at 6:22 PM PST. I just checked it. Happy camming!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.