AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification become my pire dream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2020
hi all
chaturbate keep rejectinf my age verification i sent them millions time my documents (me holding my id and my id recto verson) they keep rejecting it i sent millions emails still same problem then yesterday night i found out the message of verifying age not shown anymore under my cam and i was trying to get tokens untill this morning i log off and went to outside when i come back and sign it to my account i found out the holy messahe u have to submit your age verification to get tokens
please if anyone can help me i would be so thankfull because to be honest i got tired of keep getting this message you age verfication has been dnied i will get a phobia from this message

my username is sexyjoseph73

thanks

no need to open more threads, Joseph :)
@punker barbie will surely read your 3 other posts, as soon she has time to read the forum
but maybe be patient, it's a holiday period :/

you can dialog with support meanwhile by mail to have more pieces of information

Upvote 0
hi all
chaturbate keep rejectinf my age verification i sent them millions time my documents (me holding my id and my id recto verson) they keep rejecting it i sent millions emails still same problem then yesterday night i found out the message of verifying age not shown anymore under my cam and i was trying to get tokens untill this morning i log off and went to outside when i come back and sign it to my account i found out the holy messahe u have to submit your age verification to get tokens
please if anyone can help me i would be so thankfull because to be honest i got tired of keep getting this message you age verfication has been dnied i will get a phobia from this message

my username is sexyjoseph73

thanks
As Support has explained, a Passport is required for verification of this account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.