AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification Confusion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022
@punker barbie please help me with my concern, i have been emailing with cb about my age verification, first they removed my age veri saying i was z different person, then i told them im using wig and make up and maybe they think of as somebody so they asked me to send age veri again exactly on what appears on my cam, and they verified me , second time they remove it again and i did exact thing again and they verified me, now they removed it again saying i have long hair again and a tattoo which i clearly told them i put wigs ang remove my tattoo using makeup, now im requesting for them if i can prove the verification again for the 3rd time but i dont know why they stopped replying to the thread of our email,

my account name is anyaa____
ticket number 19871082

@punker barbie i hope they can reply to the same ticker number the issue has not yet been resolved but i found out the solution to it , i hope they can check it and reply so they can fix my account funally, thankyou!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.