AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied 5 times

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2020
So CB has denied my age verification for the 5th time. I literally took pictures from every angle possible and in most of them you can see my picture, name, dob. But yet the automated message keeps on saying it’s too dark or show your entire face. Any tips on how to get it verified? I used my iphone xr to take the photos
thanks ❤️

How is the lighting? Do it during the day, put the ID flat on a surface, and take a picture sideways, getting all four corners in the image. It should work if done like that, as it's normally a computer system that initially scans them, so it needs to be very clear.

Upvote 0
I would highly recommend using good lighting. You want to use bright soft ambient light, meaning that the light source is not directly in front of you but bright enough to illuminate everything around you.

Try taking the photo near a window during the daytime, but take the photo in the shadow area near the window. This lighting should suffice enough to take a nice clear photo with no reflections.

Upvote 0
So CB has denied my age verification for the 5th time. I literally took pictures from every angle possible and in most of them you can see my picture, name, dob. But yet the automated message keeps on saying it’s too dark or show your entire face. Any tips on how to get it verified? I used my iphone xr to take the photos
thanks ❤
Contact support email. I had an issue that my local passport was denied twice, because I have an old type of local passport in my country, so I contacted a support, and after like two days I got reply and verification.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.