AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification Denied Because I've Already Been Age Verified?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2020
United States
Chaturbate Username
sxytopguy
I set up on Chaturbate last week and submitted my age verification and was approved. This evening, in the middle of broadcasting, I was bumped off and told that I needed hadn't done the age verification. I followed their link and saw my original documents were still uploaded. I checked the original approval email to see if I missed anything (I hadn't). I went ahead and took new pictures and resubmitted them to immediately get back a denial because I'm already verified for my account. I responded to the denial email and the only response I got was an automated "we'll be with you shortly" message back. Have I done something wrong? Nothing I'm getting from these automatic systems on Chaturbate are giving me any clues as to what I've messed up here. ANY help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sorry if this is too many posts at once but apparently @punker barbie you're to CB guru so I figured a shout out couldn't hurt. I shall await your wisdom (and anyone else who may have any to offer) as I learn the ins and outs of the forum. Thanks for all your patience!

Upvote 0
I wanted to post an update.

I did get a single response back from support stating that I needed to show my face for 30 seconds each broadcast (I don't show my face as of yet live). That makes sense because you can do that with a password protected show before switching over to unprotected. I understand this is how they make sure the model in the show is the model verified for the account. I was told to respond back when I started broadcasting again.

I set up a password protected broadcast showing my face and messaged them, kept it going for nearly an hour and never got a response. I replied back saying that I had done what they asked but my account still is locked for age verification and more attempts to upload just keep getting denied because I'm already verified for the account. I gave up and went to bed. This morning I'm still not verified, no response back from support except automated blank emails a few seconds after replying.

Ugh....... I'm new to camming but making people dig for extremely important broadcasting info and having to wait long hours, even days, for support is starting to make me thing maybe this isn't worth trying...

Hopefully someone here can offer some advice or assistance?

Upvote 0
Ugh....... I'm new to camming but making people dig for extremely important broadcasting info and having to wait long hours, even days, for support is starting to make me thing maybe this isn't worth trying...

Hopefully someone here can offer some advice or assistance?
Not all camsites are like this, cb is particularly notable for this kind of crazyness with verification

Though most cam sites do have pretty shit support.

Upvote 0
Not all camsites are like this, cb is particularly notable for this kind of crazyness with verification

Though most cam sites do have pretty shit support.
I hope so. This type of basic things seems like CB support should take minutes, not hours and days. As big as they are they must have a 24 hour operation. Unfortunately, from what I've researched so far, CB is the easiest for beginners just figuring the ins and outs.

The interesting thing is, there was no problem all week long with CB. I started to get a few tips coming in last night and bam, they shut me down.

Thanks for the encouragement! I think I may really like the cam thing so I'm trying to not let this experience sour me on it.

Upvote 0
It took nearly a full 24 hours for what could have been a five minute fix if support for basic issues like this was done via live chat. It's not like they don't have the software to do it with. All they had to do was interrupt the broadcast with a support chat session, let me know I needed to show my face so they could verify I was the one who was already verified (no others appear on my broadcasts), and let me know I could password the show for just long enough to show my face to them. Really, all of that could be done in the span of five minutes instead of blocking me out for nearly a day and go six to eight hours between emails.

Instead of that they end my broadcast, send me a generic message saying I need to be age verified, then proceed to tell me I'm already verified with each re-submission along with waiting hours and hours and hours for emailed replies for help... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm back up and running for the moment. Hopefully others will find what I went through helpful to avoid similar problems!

REMEMBER! Show your face on cam for at least 30 seconds so the CB monitors can make sure the current broadcaster and the age verification on file match. If you do not like to show your face on public cam then just password protect your show while your face in on cam then remove the password when you're set up for public broadcast.

Happy Camming!

Upvote 0
Apparently I need to plan that my entire Friday night and most of Saturday will be spent blocked on Chauturbate because apparently I am going to have to go through this screwed up age verification thing every week. I was getting nearly three hours in tonight and, just like last Friday, I get kicked out and told I need to age verify. Of course a resubmission of the documents gets rejected because I'm "already age verified for the account". I show my face password protected at the beginning of every show just like the asked me too but apparently that is still not enough. My broadcasts NEVER have anyone else in it. But again I'm wasting my weekend waiting HOURS AND HOURS for support responses that just spew nonsense and show that not only do they not know what they are doing, they also don't care. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH CHATURBATE? DO THEY REALLY NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF THEIR BROADCASTERS? CB WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT THEIR BROADCASTERS! @punker barbie , you really need to stress to CB that this is UNACCEPTABLE! and needs to stop.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.