AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2020
Username: DivilishPrincess
Hello i keep getting age verification denied like 5x already. my pictures are good can someone plz help?

@punker barbie my boyfriend keeps getting denied and they say it's because "ID is not valid. Reason: Need to show ID next to your face. Your whole face and ID must be visible."

Every time we upload they are clear and unobstructed and the ID is clearly next to his face. Only difference is he is older now than his ID picture so he has a beard. We are not going to shave his beard for this annoying stuff. I contacted support and they are not getting back to me. We have uploaded four times and I haven't got a verification back this time and am tired of being denied. Help?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my boyfriend keeps getting denied and they say it's because "ID is not valid. Reason: Need to show ID next to your face. Your whole face and ID must be visible."

Every time we upload they are clear and unobstructed and the ID is clearly next to his face. Only difference is he is older now than his ID picture so he has a beard. We are not going to shave his beard for this annoying stuff. I contacted support and they are not getting back to me. We have uploaded four times and I haven't got a verification back this time and am tired of being denied. Help?

Support has informed me that both individuals on your account are now age verified.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and can accept tokens.

I'm having trouble getting verified as well. "ID is not valid. Reason: Duplicate ID" after getting "ID is not valid. Reason: ID content is blocked"
My username is HeidiFawn, I'm using my passport I don't understand how it's being deemed a 'duplicate'

Upvote 0
Hello. For the past 36 hours straight almost I have been sending and resending trying to get my age verified. I dont know what else to do. Every way I do it or try, it is declined. Yesterday, it was approved on NudeLive and all of a sudden was pulled from me and took the one token I had and I now have the age verification link back up on NudeLive, Chaturbate and SofCams. Im not sure if yall are a joint company but somehow my age verification was pulled from me and ive spent this entire day sending a picture with my ID beside my face the entire day. My username is Garrettvw67. Can you please help me? There has got to be something going on on that end for it to deny me every single time no matter how perfect and readable the ID was and was not covering my face whatsoever... You can reach me on here. I would GREATLY appreciate any help...Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.