AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AGE VERIFICATION DENIED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2023
Hi @punker barbie I have uploaded my id more than twenty times and it is not letting me to upload the id anymore because I have uploaded too many ids. I'm really sad right now because, it is not letting me to have my account verified. I'm begging you to have someone, a real person to check the verification on the first ten uploads that I have made because I know for sure that the id is so clear and can be read by a human being. I promise you that the id was issued by our government and it's original and authentic. I have sent an email to the support and they respond me with a generic reply. Please please sort this out @punker barbie . I'm so excited to be part of your platform, however, there is misunderstanding with the uploads. Please assist me.. Hoping for your kind and responsive resolution. Please see the attached photos on this message.

Ticket ID: 22798075
username: shugar_lady

Attachments

• error verifying id upload.pdf
    294.4 KB · Views: 4
I think what CB is saying is that the picture you are taking of the ID is blurry. Make sure there is no direct light on the picture when taking it. I think most people have had that problem at least once when going through the new verification process.

Just give it a day or two and you should be able to try uploading it again

Upvote 0
I think what CB is saying is that the picture you are taking of the ID is blurry. Make sure there is no direct light on the picture when taking it. I think most people have had that problem at least once when going through the new verification process.

Just give it a day or two and you should be able to try uploading it again
It's best to do it with a smart phone. The capture moves too fast for a webcam and it always ends up blurry. I failed three times before I figure that out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.