AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification document removed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetcuttey

Banhammered
Jun 30, 2021
Hello, my age verification was removed and no reason was given. Kindly request support to tell me via email what I should to be able to broadcast again. My username is sweet_me19

Hello, my age verification was removed and no reason was given. Kindly request support to tell me via email what I should to be able to broadcast again. My username is sweet_me19

The point is that a model can only have one active solo account.

If you create a new acc and upload your documents there, then the documents on the previous account are automatically rejected (and that happened in this case).

Please PM me if you need more details on this situation.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the clarification. But in this case I did not create a new account. A room mate added my documents to her account because I accidentally appeared on her cam. Minutes later, my account had been removed the verification ID.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the clarification. But in this case I did not create a new account. A room mate added my documents to her account because I accidentally appeared on her cam. Minutes later, my account had been removed the verification ID.

Please get in touch with me in PM or at chloe@stripchat.com (I'll try to provide you with the info about this situation).

Upvote 0
mam my model account name is krishmay plz check mam i give u my real documents please check and verify . and open my account plz
maybe it would work better with a tag like this : @xChloe
and in a separate post for your personal case

Reactions: Sweetcuttey
Upvote 0
mam my model account name is krishmay plz check mam i give u my real documents please check and verify . and open my account plz

Thank you for contacting me, but we have zero tolerance for such violations.

If once you provided fake information (for one reason or another), re-registration on the site would not be possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.