AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification for Indian Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2019
Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a good day!
I belong to India and recently started using Chaturbate as a broadcaster. My account got banned because of not completing age verification.
The verification documents that are acceptable are
1. Passport (Never acquired on because I never had to fly out of country.)
2. Driver's Licence (I can't drive lol)

Though, to confirm my identity, I have a government issued ID called Aadhar Card.
Hey there!
I am writing this email with regard on my ID verification being denied.
The instructions ask about
Driver's Licence (I don't have it as I can't drive) and
Passport (I never went outside India so never required to have a Passport)

In India, we have this government issued ID that contains enough information to establish my identity.
https://uidai.gov.in/your-aadhaar/about-aadhaar.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar

It is expensive and time consuming to acquire a passport or to learn driving. If the goal is to verify my age and identity, I think the provided document shall work.
Can any of you guys help me out, if you've faced similar issues before?

"obtaining an Aadhaar card does not require significant documentation, with multiple options available"

"The Aadhaar card itself is not a secure document (being printed on paper) and according to the agency should not be treated as an identity card[173] though it is often treated as such"

From what I have read on the wiki, you are able to get the card even under a false identity so it would not be possible for the card to be used as a document to verify your identity. Even the government itself is saying it is NOT to be treated as an identity card

Upvote 0
In our country, no matter what government office you visit, right from insurance, to taxes or availing any government or non-government service including purchasing a SIM card, online banking through wallets, all require MANDATORY Aadhaar card.
Though I agree, Chaturbate can not use it as an identity proof, can my Voter ID work?

Upvote 0
The same thing happened to me,I think you should go and get your passport.
Because every country's language and grammar are different,So CB is very difficult to verify.
Passports are used all over the world. Enough to prove your identity.It only cost me about $25 to get a passport, even though I didn't have to go abroad.In addition to going abroad,A passport can do a lot of things,Doing it early will do you a lot of good.
If there is no way to apply for a passport,Maybe go to the government notary office.
Notarize your identity. (notarized documents must be in English)
But it also costs a lot of money, and there is no guarantee of verification.

Upvote 0
Thanks Alina!
I suppose there is no other option that Passport / Driver's Licence. I have applied for both Driver's licence and passport, hoping to be verified very soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.