AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification for TVs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2021
Hi - I tried support@chaturbate for this question but did not get a meaningful reply, just a repetition of the guidance on how to submit ID. The question is, how does this work for TVs? I only have male mode ID, while my Chaturbate profile is all about my femme persona, Daniella. Am I supposed to submit a picture of me in male mode holding my male mode id, or pose as Daniella holding my male mode id? In either case how do you link the two and know it's me?! Second question: how can I be assured that you keep the id secure? Do you destroy the id image as soon as verification is complete? Presumably it's just a one-time thing, and once it's done it's done, so you don't need to keep the id on file? Thanks for any help!

A boymode picture of you holding your ID will be fine.

I have no idea what Chaturbate does internally, but I'm sure they know that IDs leaking would be a fucking disaster. It'll be fine :)
Thanks, Julia. It just seems weird that they will accept id of someone who (hopefully!) does not look much like the person in my profile!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.