AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification issue - age verification deleted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2021
I have problems with my account, it was verified for approximately 9 months, I worked without any problem in chaturbate, I have not had warnings or I have broken any rules.

Now, yesterday they removed the verification from my account for no reason, in the document verification section my document does not appear as it rejects, however, I re-uploaded my document and they tell me that it is verified, but still my account continues without verification.

I have written several tickets and none have been responded to in a timely manner.

My username is: thiago_alvezz and the number of the last ticket sent is: 17844452

please help me:dead: @punker barbie

I have written several tickets and none have been responded to in a timely manner.
Normal: you had only several acknowledgments for your *new* issue.

so, passing-by : Something that should be obvious for all PC users (and that @punker barbie could maybe say to really help instead of 'we have responded...')

A "ticket number" is something linked to a case (a problem) to be able to have an history of this single problem. It's made for this purpose in every IT service, they didn't send you a nice mail full of useless nice numbers only for your pleasure (irony inside ^^)
It is also certainly written in the mail like 'use this number for further contacts....'. If not, this is an issue to fix ;)

Staying stuck to the same original ticket number, instead of multiplying problems, will surely improve a lot the resolution of each single case.

It's easy to do : keep it in your mailbox, and always *reply* to the last mail for further contacts on the same problem... This will make a discussion causing an evolution in the resolution of the issue, instead of creating a lot of new cases flooding the support and cry after that IT is 'not reactive'.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.