AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification issue - age verification deleted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2021
Hello @Punkerbarbie. My username is: naomy_sweetie
I have problems with my account, it was verified for about 11 months, I worked without any problems at chaturbate, I have not had warnings or broken any rules.

On July 17th they removed the verification of my account without any reason, in the document verification section my document does not appear as it has been rejected, however I reloaded recent photos of my document and they tell me that the photo ID is not recent or recognizable, please help me verify my account again as there is no reason why they removed the verification of my account and I really need to work

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
@punker barbie and the chaturbate team started to scam peoples. If you go find the topics on this site you will see hundreeds girl get banned without any reason. The most girls banned is Because them sent email to chaturbate for age verification. I have also a girl that just got married and ready to send documents to chaturbate and she got ban without any reason and if you send email to them they just Say “ you got banned “. All they trying to do now is to get scammed all the girls models. You can say “bye” to your account you will never can get back on chaturbate. Contact an lawyer and ask them millions dollares for the shit they trying to do. I encourage all the girls to do it and make the chaturbate company to get down from a lot of processes. Good luck

• Wat?!
Reactions: sweet_camiila
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.