AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification issue (Driver's Licence Denied)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
Hello,

I am in the process to create a broadcaster account but I did not pass the age verification process.
In the guidelines it says that they accept Driver's License or Passport. However when I submitted my driver's licence I got denied. The problem is that my passport expired last December, and because of the current pandemic, it is nearly impossible to obtain a passport in the Philippines at the moment.

Here are my username: LustyPrincess

@punker barbie any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• deny.JPG
    deny.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello,

I am in the process to create a broadcaster account but I did not pass the age verification process.
In the guidelines it says that they accept Driver's License or Passport. However when I submitted my driver's licence I got denied. The problem is that my passport expired last December, and because of the current pandemic, it is nearly impossible to obtain a passport in the Philippines at the moment.

Here are my username: LustyPrincess

@punker barbie any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated
Updated !

I did receive an email from the support telling me that I need to provide "A second form of ID", as stated earlier, my passport has expired last December and since travel between islands are extremely restricted in the Philippines at the moment, I have no way to get a new passport done before several months. Would the expired passport be enough to support the validity of my previously submitted Driver's Licence ?

@punker barbie, kindly help me with the validation of my profile.

Upvote 0
Updated !

I did receive an email from the support telling me that I need to provide "A second form of ID", as stated earlier, my passport has expired last December and since travel between islands are extremely restricted in the Philippines at the moment, I have no way to get a new passport done before several months. Would the expired passport be enough to support the validity of my previously submitted Driver's Licence ?

@punker barbie, kindly help me with the validation of my profile.

Did they aceept yor Drivers License? I have the same problem :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.