AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2022
Hello,
I used to broadcast on CB but then I deleted the account due to temporary privacy issues. I wanted to reinstate it now (after one month using a different Id because I lost my passport, but they're denying reactivation.
I signed up on chaturbate again as another nickname, providing age verification with my ID, but I am asked to upload a passport, which it is lost.
Could you please help me?

Thank you!

Hello,
I used to broadcast on CB but then I deleted the account due to temporary privacy issues. I wanted to reinstate it now (after one month using a different Id because I lost my passport, but they're denying reactivation.
I signed up on chaturbate again as another nickname, providing age verification with my ID, but I am asked to upload a passport, which it is lost.
Could you please help me?

Thank you!
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Hello! Is there any development? It's been 4 days, I'm trying to reactivate my account unsuccessfully. I was told that the photo with only ID I have available is not clear. However, that's untrue. The photo just need to be enlarged, all details are visible and readable. They're not in English, however that's not my fault. I find all this situation very frustrating

Upvote 0
Chaturbate is just the worst. I've been trying for almost a week to reactivate my account providing clear photos with the ID I have (I lost my passport) and they don't even bother answering me after they promised me to fix the situation straightaway. CB has been discriminatory. Just avoid it.

Upvote 0
I'm not interested in reactivating my account any longer. I won't use Chaturbate ever again and I strongly advise everyone avoid Chaturbate using other portals instead

Upvote 0
Hello,please i need help to do age verification i have tried for one month 10 times i think and it keeps getting denied,can someone help please,my name there is akikiss,i have no idea what to do,i have tried with id and password,different photos everytime..

Upvote 0
Hello,please i need help to do age verification i have tried for one month 10 times i think and it keeps getting denied,can someone help please,my name there is akikiss,i have no idea what to do,i have tried with id and password,different photos everytime..
Support has advised that your verification photos are not being submitted in the proper format. If you have questions about the correct format, please contact support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Hello,thank you for the reply,i have asked many times on their mail but they just send automated messages,always the same,i have sent jpeg pictures,it s saying there they accept that format

Upvote 0
hello i have trying to be age verified for three days now and each time i upload a set of pictures i get unlucky
my account name is miminab below is a picture of the reponses i get

Attachments

• image_67131137.JPG
    image_67131137.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.