AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification keeps failling cause of Blurry Webcam Jumio App

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Hi there, im a new model, username Lilith__Adam, trying to start camming in Chaturbate. I have tried so many times to use Jumio verification app to no sucess. It keeps saying that its blurry, no matter how many times I try.
At the moment, im blocked of sending anymore requests, as it says that there was too many done, that I should try later.

I've sent a CB support request, where I provided my boyfriend and my own ID scans that I use everywhere that its needed.

My camera settings focus just fine, and with great detail, but everytime I try using Jumio's one, its incredibly blurry, and I have no idea how I can improve on that.
I'm hoping that @punker barbie, can help me out to have my account verified so that I can start streaming in CB asap.

Thank you, once again

Status
Not open for further replies.