AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification new system

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyZoey

Cam Model
Jun 3, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@NerdyZoey
MFC Username
NerdyZoey
Streamate Username
NerdyZoey
Chaturbate Username
NerdyZoey
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002027314/NerdyZoey/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137203/nerdy-zoey
@punker barbie

Hello,
My account on CB is nerdyzoey420

I have tried to age verify with the new system on numerous devices and 4 browsers. Mac, PCs, 2 IPhones, and a Galaxy Samsung.

All new and up to date. No ad ons or anything.

The program takes pictures of the front of my ID and the back of my Id no problem.
When it comes to my face scan the page goes white, my cameras get turned off, and it says it cannot detect my face after a moment and gives me a link and QR code to switch devices.

I have written support and they too keep telling me to change browsers and devices. I have tried it on chrome, Firefox, safari, Microsoft edge, and even opera. A brand new PC. An older PC. A MacBook. A MacBook RO. An iPad mini and 3 separate phones…. All up to date….

The same thing keeps occurring. And I’m getting the same responses out of support.

How on earth do I age verify so I can keep my account if the program will not scan my face on any browser, on any device? Especially when supper keeps telling me to try a new device or browser?

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Of course but all they do is tell me to use another browser… it doesn’t work on any. So I asked them to delete my accounts today. I’m tired of support not even reading messages. How am I being told to use another device or browser when I’ve used 9 devices and 5 browsers…. All up to date and working literally everywhere else.

Upvote 0
Of course but all they do is tell me to use another browser… it doesn’t work on any. So I asked them to delete my accounts today. I’m tired of support not even reading messages. How am I being told to use another device or browser when I’ve used 9 devices and 5 browsers…. All up to date and working literally everywhere else.
It blows my mind that they've likely gotten THOUSANDS of reports of their new verification system being difficult, if not completely impossible, to use and still playing dumb about it. For people who have already been verified for years (like yourself), to not get the benefit of the doubt and some help getting their documents updated is absurd. I'm sorry the rep here isn't more helplful.

Upvote 0
It blows my mind that they've likely gotten THOUSANDS of reports of their new verification system being difficult, if not completely impossible, to use and still playing dumb about it. For people who have already been verified for years (like yourself), to not get the benefit of the doubt and some help getting their documents updated is absurd. I'm sorry the rep here isn't more helplful.
I literally have 80+ message from support and they just keep telling me to switch device, switch browser, use a different camera… like no. I’ve been at this for over a week. Meanwhile I signed up with Boleyn Models and my streamate account verification took less than 2 minutes… scanned my face my card front and back and took a pic of my holding the card. Done. Whole new account approved and ready in less than a day…I just can’t deal with support that literally doesn’t read almost 100 messages.

Upvote 0
I literally have 80+ message from support and they just keep telling me to switch device, switch browser, use a different camera… like no. I’ve been at this for over a week. Meanwhile I signed up with Boleyn Models and my streamate account verification took less than 2 minutes… scanned my face my card front and back and took a pic of my holding the card. Done. Whole new account approved and ready in less than a day…I just can’t deal with support that literally doesn’t read almost 100 messages.
MFC's new verification system (Ondato I think is it, vs CB's Jumio) sounded easier to use on mobile. So I am sure you've tried already, but in that tiny chance you have not, try the process on your phone? Assuming it has a decent camera.

Upvote 0
MFC's new verification system (Ondato I think is it, vs CB's Jumio) sounded easier to use on mobile. So I am sure you've tried already, but in that tiny chance you have not, try the process on your phone? Assuming it has a decent camera.
2 iphones 12s and an samsung galaxy!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.