AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2022
ticket no. 19904734
name of the account: alunax

Hi all!
So I'm trying to get verified on the website with my driver license AND regular ID card. I used to have an account with my girlfriend last year and got verified with an email with picture of this same ID. I decided to try chaturbate now in 2022,solo, but my cards keep getting denied. When i try to email, I only get automatic messages from the support asking for a passport. First, why do they have driver license option and ID card option if its not valid for them ?! Also, as i explained in many email, i can't get a passport right now cause i would have to travel to another vcity and pay for one, and i do not have the money for that at the moment, also the reason WHY i need this job. I don't understand why i am not able to get any answer from a real human being and not an automatic message everytime. Also, my friend from canada tried on her side and literally got verified with an EXPIREDcard, and that twice!!! I really feel like this is a joke. Can i get any help from someone here ? I really need this job. Thank you to anyone able to help! @punker barbie ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.