AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification removed during broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2021
@punker barbie Hi there, I was hoping you could help, I am a model on chaturbate with username lucy_sweetgirl19

I was broadcasting (alone as always) on July 7th around 9pm EST, when suddenly I was logged off and got the message "Notice: Age verification has been removed and chat allowed set to all users"

I have been age verified with my National ID card since October 20th, 2020, and have been regularly broadcasting with no issues the entire time. My ID doesnt expire for over 5 years from now, so I really dont understand why this happened. I tried to email support but have not received a reply for a couple days so I thought I would reach out here.

Thank you in advance for your help and look forward to having my age verification reinstated :)

Hey there! I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
@punker barbie Thanks for the reply I saw it as well but it does not make sense, they said some one else appeared on camera on July 5 and to upload their ID.

I live alone and Ive lived alone for over a year, nobody visits me ever, I have a cat and a dog, was there a chance in one of the captures someone looked quickly and saw my dogs movement and clicked to remove my age verification? Can this please be reviewed? If it was a friend I would gladly just upload their ID but nobody has been in my apartment in literally over 6 months.

Please help if you can to have this reviewed as I am left without options.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Thanks for the reply I saw it as well but it does not make sense, they said some one else appeared on camera on July 5 and to upload their ID.

I live alone and Ive lived alone for over a year, nobody visits me ever, I have a cat and a dog, was there a chance in one of the captures someone looked quickly and saw my dogs movement and clicked to remove my age verification? Can this please be reviewed? If it was a friend I would gladly just upload their ID but nobody has been in my apartment in literally over 6 months.

Please help if you can to have this reviewed as I am left without options.

Thank you!
@punker barbie Oh! I think I know what happened, totally slipped my mind.

sorry for wasting your time and you can disregard my previous message. I will sort this out with support now.

Thanks for your reply :)

Upvote 0
Hey there! I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
@punker barbie

So the person accidentally went on camera when I was in "away mode" I didnt realize it still registered on chaturbates end

They uploaded their passport but its expired, but per the venezuelan national assembly its been extended 5 years past the expiration date. The person will never be on camera again and is not a performer. I know other venezuelans have been age verified with an expired passport per the above stated extension

The automatic system rejected the ID though, so if it can be reviewed and verified that would be of great help!

Thanks!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
sorry for all the messages and initial confusion and absentmindedness, but support has not been very helpful. I uploaded the documents of the person who accidentally appeared on cam in hidden mode. I wrote support to see if htey can age verify and they just replied again 2 days after with the same initial message "We have flagged you for an unverified person on camera this person must upload their documents" but I already had uploaded the persons documents days ago, so its as if support is lost on whats going on. I dont mean to be a bother, but I rely on chaturbate for my income and its been great, its really troubling to be off it for over a week now with no way to work, and more frustrating when support isnt even paying attention to the case and replying with things that are not relevant

thanks

Upvote 0
i was brodcasting with my mail max20202020max@gmail and every thing was ok until it suddenly stoped at 26 may
site want me to put age regestration one more . once i regester again it give me that this person is allready regestred befor
i wana go back and broudcast again
plz wlp me what i can do to solve that prop

Upvote 0
help me please, my account blocked !support does not answer my letters only automatic replies that they received this letter but 5 days have already passed and they are silent !!!((
my nickname: Kelly_hey
request (18208251)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.