AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification revoked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2019
Issue:
I have been camming on CB since August. Both myself and and my husband are age verified on the account. When I tried to log in this morning I was notified that all performers must be age verified and my ability to earn tokens or cash out has been revoked. I was the only person on camera. My husband was home but not even in the room, plus he’s age verified anyway so he can help me with tech support. I have contacted support but have not received a response. I take the TOS very seriously and I don’t understand why my age verification was revoked. I’m in my late twenties. I do wear different wigs from time-to-time. Could that be why? If I resubmit my ID won’t it just be flagged as a duplicate? What do I do?

User Name: sweetsadie666

Status
Not open for further replies.