AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification using driver's license denied chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2020
Greetings,

My Age Verification was denied for no reason. I submitted my driver's license and it was rejected for apparently no reason. I only have my driver's license and my ID, I don't have a passport. As we said in some previous emails we are a couple from Venezuela, and its really hard to get a passport here, it could take more than one year. Can you please use that to verified my age? We are really excited about starting to stream here. Our username is eliza_bray

Greetings,

My Age Verification was denied for no reason. I submitted my driver's license and it was rejected for apparently no reason. I only have my driver's license and my ID, I don't have a passport. As we said in some previous emails we are a couple from Venezuela, and its really hard to get a passport here, it could take more than one year. Can you please use that to verified my age? We are really excited about starting to stream here. Our username is eliza_bray

Please check your email for the latest response from support regarding your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.