AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification with Expired passport

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2020
Hey,
I was wondering if there is any chance of doing the age verification with my Expired passport or my ID. We are a couple from Venezuela and here it's hard to get a New passport, it could take years. My partner Eliza has her drivers license but I only have my expired passport and my ID. I was going to try to get myself a Drivers license but the government institutions aren't working due to the coronavirus quarantine. Our username is eliza_bray

Hey,
I was wondering if there is any chance of doing the age verification with my Expired passport or my ID. We are a couple from Venezuela and here it's hard to get a New passport, it could take years. My partner Eliza has her drivers license but I only have my expired passport and my ID. I was going to try to get myself a Drivers license but the government institutions aren't working due to the coronavirus quarantine. Our username is eliza_bray

Support has informed me that they have sent a response to your latest email regarding your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.