AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2020
Chaturbate Username
HeidiFawn
This is starting to stress me out and make me second guess if I should even be doing this, maybe it's a sign? And looking into it I guess they have this issue a lot. Maybe someone here can help me out? My username is HeidiFawn , I retook the photos because my ID wasn't completely visible but now I'm being told it's invalid because it's a 'duplicate ID'. How can I even go about taking a picture to prove it's not a duplicate? I tried shinning the light on it to show the reflective sheet on my passport but now I feel like it's hard to see 🤦‍♀️ plz halp

When you post your id and photo+id, you have to post the 2 documents each time.
If I remember well, this is what blocked me a bit... the time to get it as the message was very explicit.

Upvote 0
I’m approved now but I’m not exactly sure what changed? I feel if they need something specific they should tell us like ‘make sure the whole piece of ID is in the frame’ or what exactly they’re looking for idk lol I just don’t understand how so many people are having issues

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.