AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2019
@punker barbie... Hello my nickname îs funnyanddirty4u.. Again have problems with age verification. I have a open other request by 2 days. But nobody no answer me on email. Was add like payment paxum but no was paxum on my name. And on beneficiary was add The name at Who îs paxum. Cb told me need see if The person îs major. Told me add him card id on age verification. Was do it. Now acc banned and no accept age verification. And him no îs model on my acc was add it for get payment because cb told me. But în those 2 days was make a own paxum. So can my acc be again age verification for can add my own payment info. Pls. I really i need those money. În that days of virus... Thx waiting a answer. Pls help me. Waiting by 2 days

@punker barbie... Hello my nickname îs funnyanddirty4u.. Again have problems with age verification. I have a open other request by 2 days. But nobody no answer me on email. Was add like payment paxum but no was paxum on my name. And on beneficiary was add The name at Who îs paxum. Cb told me need see if The person îs major. Told me add him card id on age verification. Was do it. Now acc banned and no accept age verification. And him no îs model on my acc was add it for get payment because cb told me. But în those 2 days was make a own paxum. So can my acc be again age verification for can add my own payment info. Pls. I really i need those money. În that days of virus... Thx waiting a answer. Pls help me. Waiting by 2 days

Please check your DM's for my latest message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.