AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age-Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2020
Hello! I am a cam model, and I use to be on CB quite a bit last year! My username was iamyourpeace, and in February I had actually contacted support to deactivate my account. I wanted to stop performing for a while, so they deactivated it. Well recently I've really been wanting to get back into performing, because my girlfriend is showing a lot of interest as well...I tried contacting support to reactivate my account, but they couldn't because it had been more than 120 days since the account was deactivated. I've tried everything just about. I've tried creating a new account to verify myself on, but every time I go through the process of signing up, submitting the model agreement, and photos of me and my ID...it always get rejected, with the same message: "Duplicate ID - this person is already age-verified on your account", which makes no sense, seeing as I never got the approval for age-verification. I'm wondering if since I used the ID on my last account (which is now deactivated) is interfering with the ability to age-verify on a new account. I don't have a passport, or else I would use that.

I just don't know what to do. I want to create a new account and submit the age verification, but I don't want to continue having the same issue. I really just want to get performing, because I really do need to make it work. :)

Let me know when you can, thank you so much for the help!!

Definitely contact their support sometimes is some delay but is what you really need to do. Though is it not allowing you to get tokens? Sounds like you are already verified for that account. With the new features they have for allowing other members to be on video without additional verification, maybe they did not need it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.