AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2022
Hello, I have received a notification that is requesting me the age verification, My age have been verified long time ago and my ID has not expired, also nobody else appeared on the cam. I have sent the pictures again but its been denied and got the message that the person is already age verified and now the support saying the problem is i have to show face in veryfy method but i cant access my cam to do it.
@punker barbie can you help me please? this is my 3rd time i got cam restricted and i've sent all the documentation over and over again acc name: psyjo10

Hello, I have received a notification that is requesting me the age verification, My age have been verified long time ago and my ID has not expired, also nobody else appeared on the cam. I have sent the pictures again but its been denied and got the message that the person is already age verified and now the support saying the problem is i have to show face in veryfy method but i cant access my cam to do it.
@punker barbie can you help me please? this is my 3rd time i got cam restricted and i've sent all the documentation over and over again acc name: psyjo10
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.