AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2022
hello @punker barbie how are you? i send my id who give me the goverment of colombia for the new verification and you require me now the passport, but its hard for me travel to my country to have a new passport, so i want you help me because you only give 7 days for renew the id, can you give me more time for i can travel to my country to have a new id? please help me because this is the only job to i have , or if you can verify with my driver license and my id of the goverment of colombia its better, i hope have a answer soon thanks, i really dont understand why dont acept my driver license and my another id, its not fair i have more of 2 years working and its hard for me lose the only job to i have, my username is arnold_smith please @punker barbie helpme

hello @punker barbie how are you? i send my id who give me the goverment of colombia for the new verification and you require me now the passport, but its hard for me travel to my country to have a new passport, so i want you help me because you only give 7 days for renew the id, can you give me more time for i can travel to my country to have a new id? please help me because this is the only job to i have , or if you can verify with my driver license and my id of the goverment of colombia its better, i hope have a answer soon thanks, i really dont understand why dont acept my driver license and my another id, its not fair i have more of 2 years working and its hard for me lose the only job to i have, my username is arnold_smith please @punker barbie helpme
Did they helped u

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.