AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2022
Hi @punker barbie
Username: pentigirl
Im trying to join to chaturbate as a model.
Im cant complete age verification process because i think there is a problem on my phone. I can scan my passport successfully but there problem on the selfie (in attachment)
Im submitted my image via email. Please can you review by manually?
Sincerely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221115-073545_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221115-073545_Chrome.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 16
Hi @punker barbie
Username: pentigirl
Im trying to join to chaturbate as a model.
Im cant complete age verification process because i think there is a problem on my phone. I can scan my passport successfully but there problem on the selfie (in attachment)
Im submitted my image via email. Please can you review by manually?
Sincerely.
you just need to move the camera view around until your face is in the oval. Also you might want to remove the glasses from the top of your head when doing this

Upvote 0
you just need to move the camera view around until your face is in the oval. Also you might want to remove the glasses from the top of your head when doing this
Oh i know. But problem is i see myself like cartoon character. Looks not normal and clearly. Like cartoon effect

Upvote 0
Whatever you PHOTO ID submitted picture looks like, best that you LOOK as close as that also, so no glass's on head as stated, if not wearing them in photo, dont wear them during facial scan etc.

Upvote 0
Hey punker barbie please help my user name is sarasexx33 and my account was banned for some reson I have no idea why cause I am following the age rules and warning people when they go to the forbidden subjects, I have no idea what have I done please help to unban my account
Thank you

Upvote 0
Oh i know. But problem is i see myself like cartoon character. Looks not normal and clearly. Like cartoon effect
Thats how you are suppose to look like. Your jumio verification was just right, you didnt follow the steps to complete your verification.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.