AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verify and banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2021
Hello good day to every one. I had a problem with my account; I created the account and it was verified successfully, I even received some offline tokens and set up my bots. After two hours I uploaded the papers of a person who usually helps me in transmission, after two minutes my account was banned for age verification, I tried to contact support and they only sent me an automatic message that said that I should upload the documents again , but these continue to be rejected. I do not understand exactly why, since the image is clear, it is legible and our passports are in order, additionally we have already been cb models with another account, but this is independent and not with study. I want to go back to work but my account does not work and I have not received a response other than the automatic one in email for a long time. I have heard that you are a source of help and I would like to know if you can help me with this process, I really feel very desperate not knowing what to do. Please need your help @punker barbie
My account is mariebycb and the email number they gave me to take the case is 17812864. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.