AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Agreement for another type of toys_s.t.18010696

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
Hello to everyone! My Chaturbate username is Browett, i had a support ticket 18010696....haha sexy number...joking. My story its back from early age growing with time, i was so amazed when discovered real toys (in my current situation didn't had access to buy toys...even it wasn't so easy to find, so i needed to improvise ) it was blessing all are so different and powerful. I love it very much and I'm kinda used to them and really dont want to trow away... I enjoy a lot anal play and i really want to share my experience and my pleasure. I was get a trial maybe a year ago but at that time i only had a phone so it was very nasty even impossible to stream so now recently i received one laptop from which i stream and enjoying very much going online...making new friend...almost 0,5k followers.....it keep also my emotional state quite stable especially now when i live only me in a room. no more bothering but still need more improvement....I cant afford to invest when all my salary is going to rent food and rest paycheck to paycheck....anyway i really want to share with You all Chaturbate
My warnings and at the same time sadness because i use "overly large size" this could heart braking me. I don't know there is not some agreement or to make me an exception of this rule. Im really used to those toys...im using personally for years and enjoying them very much. So thats why i want Admins and other model maybe they can suggest or help with this issue. I really appreciate all the support of Chaturbate Team and people involved but i really would be very sad if this couldn't been solved... I don't want to be bad and taking other names of the model who its an exception of this rule.... so thats why I'm thinking we could to solve this issue for my stream. this would help me to grow a lot in the future because there are only few models on Chaturbate streams playing so hardcore so I'm a male version of play hardcore. I would highly appreciate an agreement or some kind of sort to be able to stream with considerable toys. So far more than 60 % of my toys can't use and its so sad because users were enjoying and now they are only used from time to time...I hope to understand my pain....
Thank you for attention!
Kind regards

Yes it responded but i was in the way to workplace and didnt replied to it now i just sended....i have big emotions for it....sorry just now get home from work.... I really hope that they will understand my issue... My heart is break down with it. So far I believe in Chaturbate...I love this community a lot.

Upvote 0
ahhh...sorry I forgot to mention that this is old one
Your request (18145664) has been updated. this i just opened new one but its the same issue.....OLS

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.