AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AlexLady's Gift

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I'm a bit late on this...

Last week, I got AlexLady a gift. It was just a small token of my appreciation for the gift she got me.

Here it is:

Attachments

• AlexGift.jpg
    AlexGift.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 828
Holy crap, nice. I think I have that same whip, except I trimmed it cause it kept hitting me in the twat. Kudos though. :D

pyrite1965 said:
Frankie said:
Holy crap, nice. I think I have that same whip, except I trimmed it cause it kept hitting me in the twat. Kudos though. :D

What do you think it's used for :p

Try self slapping your ass & accidentally get your ball sack, hard. Then we can have this chat. :lol:

XD

Haha, well, I don't know if I'll trim it. However I know what you mean about them whipping around and hitting your genitals when you don't mean to. It's even worse when it lands on your clit. My forked whip is really hard to use because it only stings on the tip, and it's rather long and always welts. I've hit the wrong spot a couple of times. But hey, at least most of the time it only hits the lips >_>

And thank you again Luna. I love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.