AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2017 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
We're approaching NFL season, and that means it's time for my 'Landers to start battling it out in the ALFFL!

ALFFL.png

I think everyone from last year is confirmed in for this year (just waiting on confirmation from @mynameisbob84 but I feel safe proceeding assuming he's in... it wouldn't be the same without him!) Our division names this year are based on my newest hobby. :)

The Amberlanders:
@krango
@Madmouser
@Thraximundar
@WildFingers
@Kradek
@apoe_lacks
@b-man
@eldiablo00
@mynameisbob84
@dilligaf0
@Cirvu

Division teams have been randomized:

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 12.41.15 PM.png

Draft is scheduled for August 29 at 1pm EST and is a usual snake draft. Autopick will occur if you can't be present so once we get the league activated, make sure to set your preferences ahead of time.

I've changed the settings for when playoffs start, and how ties are broken. Last year the 4 weeks of playoffs dragged on with 2 rounds at 2 weeks each. We'll have 2 rounds with 1 week each this year, starting week 16 instead of 14 so more of us can play longer into the NFL regular season.

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 12.46.49 PM.png

All I have left to do is "Activate" the league, I'm not sure if it'll send you emails or whatnot, but let me know if there are any changes necessary or if anyone has to drop out of the league this year.

See you at ESPN!

Last edited:
OMG I love this! I grew up in a football family and in a small football town, so it's my favorite sport. I don't watch pro nearly as much as college, so I never did a fantasy league, but I've kinda always wanted to. It's gonna be a busy semester for me, so I don't really think I'll be able to participate this year, but it makes me so happy that I'm not the only cam girl who loves football!

It looks like our friend @Madmouser (beerlake drunk ducks) is not going to be able to compete this year, so an old friend @bigsancho will be joining us again! It's been a while!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: WildFingers
Draft is scheduled for August 29 at 1pm EST and is a usual snake draft. Autopick will occur if you can't be present so once we get the league activated, make sure to set your preferences ahead of time.
Updated to later in the day to allow more folks to get home from work and participate in the draft:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.05.26 AM.png

I sincerely hope Jay Cutler is a better fit for Miami.

He pretty much totally sucked as a Bear and my nickname for him was Gilligan.

His idea of evading the rush was usually running in place.
It will be an interesting year to see what he can do with the new tools at his disposal.

Reactions: WildFingers
The draft is tomorrow afternoon and I am NOT PREPARED.

• Funny!
Reactions: dilligaf0
The draft is tomorrow afternoon and I am NOT PREPARED.

Breaking news for our fearless leader: @AmberCutie sources are telling this intrepid reporter that your potential first round pick will be holding out. Apparently his demands are two AC t-shirts, five AmberCutie beer coozies, and (I quote this) "a little more lovin' from the front office"...whatever that means.

More news to follow whenever I can dig it up...I mean when it becomes available.

I'm shocked.

SHOCKED!!!!!!!

:rofl:
Really? I'm usually way prepared with my hello kitty notebook full of my hopefuls and their bye weeks, etc. But this mega month is kicking my ass.

• Funny!
Tomorrow? PANIC! I never even looked at this until today. And I have no excuse. :worried:
lol you were part of the Twitter thread about it sillybutt.

NOTE! MIAMI & TAMPA BAY = WEEK 1 CANCELLED DUE TO HURRICANE.
THEY WILL PLAY IN WEEK 11 (THEIR SCHEDULED BYE WEEK)
It's unfortunate that those two teams are going to have 16 weeks with no break. :(

I'm also bummed that my team does not get a season opener this week. But in the bigger picture, there are much worse things going on with the hurricane so I'm not gonna whine too much.

• Hugs
Hello darkness Chinatown my old friend.

I feel like I was deeply unlucky and this injustice will be righted next week when I shall surely triumph.
Are you on a yearly lease or do you just get a Hotel room for the weeks you're there ????

• Funny!
I feel like I was deeply unlucky
I had no luck either.
RB and WR only got 1 point between them. The only non-QB to get double digit points has a concussion for week 2.
I got 2 sad trophies

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 7.24.16 AM.png

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.