AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All main cam sites have stopped uk bank transfers!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyGalore

Cam Model
Feb 29, 2016
UK
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@BonnieBusty
MFC Username
BonnieBiggs
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/494810/Bonniexxxx/
I got an email from my daily pay group on AdultWork the other day saying that they are no longer able to process payments to uk bank accounts. Since I am on daily pay it doesn't really affect me thank god. However I got another email today saying that all the main campsites were now not able to process payments to uk bank accounts, including MFC, SM and CB. Seems to be an issues with whatever processor is being used. Thankfully I have just opened a new MFC account with daily pay so hopefully it shouldn't be too big an issue. I am hoping that the sites get it sorted ASAP as who knows if it will eventually affect the daily pay service as well, fingers crossed it doesn't. Are any other girls from the uk having issues with payments yet or has it not affected you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
I am from the UK and this really scares me.. I didn't get paid from mfc this month but I intend to get paid next pay period, so you're saying mfc won't be doing bank transfer anymore? I'm not sure if there is another way to get paid for me, as a cheque would take too long and I have issues with my payoneer account.. I haven't got any notifications from mfc about this though, should I email them and find out? Hmm..

Apparently cheques are a no go as well ill post the email I got about it. Seems that it's about the processor that was being used. As far as I'm aware you can use payoneer but you won't be able to transfer to a uk account from that either. Scary stuff I agree.

Reactions: Princess FeeFee
Apparently cheques are a no go as well ill post the email I got about it. Seems that it's about the processor that was being used. As far as I'm aware you can use payoneer but you won't be able to transfer to a uk account from that either. Scary stuff I agree.

Hmmm what CAN I use then? What is daily pay? (Sorry for all the questions lol) thank you for posting this btw! :)

This was the email I got from daily pay today

C4S no longer pay to UK accounts now + overall update

A
admin@dailypayservice.com
Sun 02/10/2016 11:07

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "DailyPay".

Hi all, if you havent seen a post about it (
http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=9453&pid=86273#pid86273 , AW
forums are the only forum to have info on it at the moment)

C4S (clips4sale.com) will no longer payout to UK bank accounts, for all C4S
members using us, DP, we dont see any changes currently to our service, you
will still be paid as normal, nearly all sites are now in a state of
crisis, AW, MFC, Streamate, C4S, Chaturbate etc from the top of my head I
cant name one site that hasnt dropped the UK from their pay roll systems
(due to forces outside their control).

We are the only ones paying out beyond the start date of the crisis (so if
possible, no negative comments towards us/our staff taking slightly longer
to pay out please, we are trying our best here when all other sites and
services have stopped payouts and "deserted" you, we understand all payouts
are urgent, this is a once in a lifetime crisis on an apocalyptic scale).

Our staff members are working 24/7 during this time.

Hmmm what CAN I use then? What is daily pay? (Sorry for all the questions lol) thank you for posting this btw! :)
It's a studio that takes a small % for payment everyday I've been with them on AW for a while now and just joined their MFC studio. I think it 6% from my aw pay and 0.045 per tk on Mfc instead of 0.05. There is a link in the email for the forum that had some more info on it. I think if you are paid on payoneer then you can use the card instore and at ATMs but there are charges. I don't know much about payoneer as I don't have one.

I shall look into this, thank you! I wonder if it's because brexit lol
God who knows lol. AW is a uk site so I think they are working round the clock to try to sort it out God knows what will happen with the rest. I would assume that it's in their best interests to get it sorted

wait, so no UK camgirls will be paid for the pay period that just ended? Or did this start to happen today?
I'm not too sure adultwork happened a few days ago but I don't know if the rest did or not. Today is the first I heard about the rest.

How is MFC going to resolve this?
They better find a new payment processor ASAP.
It's all the sites. I'm sure they are working hard to resolve it, I know adultwork def are and they have been very upfront about what is going on which is always good to see.

Pacnet, not to be confused with the former telecom of the same name.

This is really weird, a few months ago there was a problem with Barclays bank and they bounced all MFC payments, I had to change banks due to that.
Are DailyPay the only ones who have informed anyone about this? Or do we know if CB etc announced this too? X
EDIT -- Sorry, I just saw you said AW had also confirmed this. I have emailed MFC so hopefully I'll get an answer soon?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_
CB sent me this email the other day, so I'm guessing it's somehow related and it's their announcement. Not sure if it's of any help or offers any insights:

"Dear (my name),

CNNMoney recently broke the news that PacNet Services Ltd, is currently under investigation by the US Attorney General for global mail fraud. This is likely an issue that will have an industry-wide impact.

While Chaturbate does not use this company for your payouts, we have been informed that both Payoneer and Paxum utilized PacNet as a third payment party payment provider for some of their payment paths to our broadcasters.

Please be on the lookout for any correspondence from Payoneer and/or Paxum, as they may be reaching out to you in order to update your method of payment from them. Please make sure to respond to any correspondence from Payoneer or Paxum as soon as possible in order to avoid any delays in receiving your funds.

We are sending you this email to be proactive so that you have all the information we have. We will continue to keep you updated as we get information. Please let us know if you would like to change your payment method to either check by mail or direct deposit (USA only).

Sincerely,
The Chaturbate Staff"

So, if you have Payoneer or Paxum, get the prepaid card and choose that as your load option as opposed to global bank transfer. You'll have to manually withdraw money from the ATM and re-deposit it into your own account if you want to do things like pay bills etc, but it does work and payment is being issued to Payoneer and Paxum cards still, worldwide.

Just an update, I emailed MFC and asked about this issue they said :

"Our payments to the UK were made normally. The only issue is with international checks, they're now sent from the US in USD. They're no longer sent from the UK and drawn from a UK bank in GBP.

We notified everyone affected.

Thanks!"

Tthey didn't even acknowledge the PacNet issue, we will see if we get paid this week I suppose!

"Our payments to the UK were made normally. The only issue is with international checks, they're now sent from the US in USD. They're no longer sent from the UK and drawn from a UK bank in GBP.

Thanks!"

Tthey didn't even acknowledge the PacNet issue, we will see if we get paid this week I suppose!
From what I've heard, in the UK, it takes 8 weeks for US checks to be processed.

Thanks!"

Maybe they have something in place being they are such a big website I really don't know. I would hope if they have the same issue as the other sites that they would let the models know.

From what I've heard, in the UK, it takes 8 weeks for US checks to be processed.
It can take overseas cheques a while to clear as they have to go to the issuing bank for approval. Which begs the question, why would anyone send a cheque in the post in this millenium, when electronic bank transfers are so easy?

As an MFC viewer that isn't familiar with how payments to performers are made, I don't understand why there are all these strange sounding schemes e.g. "payoneer" when a simple electronic bank transfer straight from the cam site to the performer's bank account will do the job simply and in two hours maximum? Don't need any "payment processors" for that, just send money from one bank account to another. My bank statements all have IBAN and BIC numbers on them so I can give them to overseas people to send me money, should I wish to (I bank with a major UK clearing bank).

If we can pay five or six figure USD sums direct from our bank in the the UK to China same day by bank transfer at work to pay for stock, a cam site should be able to pay its performers quickly in this day and age.

^Onfortunately the US banking system is still in the stone age. I haven't used a cheque in 20 years or so.

As an MFC viewer that isn't familiar with how payments to performers are made, I don't understand why there are all these strange sounding schemes e.g. "payoneer" when a simple electronic bank transfer straight from the cam site to the performer's bank account will do the job simply and in two hours maximum? Don't need any "payment processors" for that, just send money from one bank account to another.

They do that because it's cheaper/easier - when you have to deal with sending money to as many different countries as cam sites deal with, you either have to hire staff to do it (and then keep them idle for most of the month, as most sites only do two payments per month) or you take the cheaper route and hire a company that is dedicated to that and is considerably cheaper. And for the speed - don't forget that this is the US we're talking about - most banks there have no idea what an IBAN is, they usually have to rely on intermediary banks to do transfers to outside of the US (if the receiving bank isn't registered in the US already), etc.

It's a studio that takes a small % for payment everyday I've been with them on AW for a while now and just joined their MFC studio. I think it 6% from my aw pay and 0.045 per tk on Mfc instead of 0.05. There is a link in the email for the forum that had some more info on it. I think if you are paid on payoneer then you can use the card instore and at ATMs but there are charges. I don't know much about payoneer as I don't have one.

Genuine question but whats the appeal of daily pay and is it really worth giving up 10% for? I get paid on the last Friday of every month and if my company offered to pay me daily but said they were going to deduct 10% for the convenience I would tell them to go to hell.

I guess I'm just curious as to why its not better to have more money and just budget it out instead of getting paid daily but getting less of what you already earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.