AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All Things Diablo 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2010
I felt Diablo 3 might need it's own thread for Q&A or things in general. I would love to help anyone that needs it.

Video of the first few minutes in a GR55 I was leveling some gems for an alt.

I haven't played in nearly a year, I think.

What has changed since then? I sort of miss it and am thinking about hopping on there (maybe even this afternoon) but I'm wondering if I'll be overwhelmed with changes. I was watching Deadmau5 play yesterday and there was some sort of timer for killing the Rift Guardian. Is that a thing now? Was that always a thing and I just can't remember?

Reactions: Moonsunit
Let's see...new things:
Not sure if it's new but there is the xpac RoS.

They now have season play. So when a season starts you level seasonal heroes and can play with other seasonal people. You can still play non-seasonal if you wish but seasonal players get access to certain items that some of the cool current class builds work around. When a season is over all seasonal heroes and total gained paragon xp is transferred to your non-seasonal side. I think they had this a year ago..not sure.

Torments now go up to T10 (instead of T6)

They have greater rifts now and if you beat the timer (in my video above the purple bar..notice the timer icon on the bottom and your progress the top bar.) you get to upgrade new legendary gems that drop randomly from the rift guardians.
http://www.diablowiki.net/Greater_Rifts

They changed it so normal rifts take no keys to do BUT the bounties now give you act specific crafting materials.
http://www.diablowiki.net/Horadric_cache

They have kanai's cube: http://www.diablowiki.net/Kanai’s_Cube

I am taking my daughter to dinner today but I will be on around 8pm est if you need any help at all just yell. :)

I have a U6 build too but I'm stuck at 52 for now. You have a lot of ancient items?
Have you played with the Shenlong's build or the new Chinese build?

I have a U6 build too but I'm stuck at 52 for now. You have a lot of ancient items?
Have you played with the Shenlong's build or the new Chinese build?

Yes to the first question I have done up to GR61 and working on 62. I have 3 Monk one of them is a Shenlong's Build. I haven't tried the new Chinese build yet but I hear good things about it.

I hopped on last Thursday and decided instead of doing the end game stuff, I'm going to finish leveling my Witch Doctor from 60 to 70. :) woop!

I'm logging on (PC) Diablo 3 seasonal in about 10 minutes if anyone needs help with anything or just wants to kill things for a few hours.

I hate you RNG, HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE...oh shiny!

That's a weird looking shiny...why its purple..and there's so many of them...oh...they're moving...its an arcane sentry!

I think i'm done with hardcore for a while, just lost another high level monk, with some gear I didn't want to lose :(

I can get back to 70 in a few hours of grinding, just don't want to re-gear again.

Blizzard locked me out of my account when I hadn't played it in like 6 months, and they ran me through so many hoops to try to get my account back that I gave up and bought the game again and started a new account. I went to play it again the other week, and tehy've gone and locked me out of that account so I've just given up

• Sorry to hear that.
No explanation on why?

I had an account taken over by a chinese gold farmer and was able to get it back by reading them the registration code I used to create it.

I hadn't given it any thought but I am not a member of a clan and would be happy to be a member of an ACF clan.
Ditto, I would also rep an AFC clan. I rep MFC

This is my go to game when I'm really bored. Still on Act IV I think on Xbox One.

AwesomeKate was playing a lot recently and I almost got back into it regularly because of her lol

Does anyone still play on PC? or is that a dinosaur question? Am I showing my age? I don't even own a console.

I'm a PC gamer. I prefer keyboard and mouse over a controller. Also, I love to add mod my games. Especially with FPS. I gave my newer consoles to my younger brother because they are no longer Netflix boxes now that I have smart TVs.

Within this decade PC gaming has really turned around and PC games are more easy to purchase with the internet and faster internet speeds to download.

___

Can I just say I love D3 now since the auction house is finally gone? I recently started playing again a couple weeks ago. Grindy part of the game is back that I love oh so very much.

The new PS4 patch to bring back the original and add the Necromancer character is getting me back into the game :D It looks so good! I'm just going to start another account even though my character on xbox is ridiculous. Anybody else excited?
Cautiously optimistic?

I never cared for Diablo 1 (but loved Diablo 2).
Necromancer was my class..the only character that I had beat hell in hardcore mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.