AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alternative to Paypal.me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_aussie

Cam Model
Aug 1, 2020
Australia
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mikeaussie1
Chaturbate Username
mike_aussie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004184212/mikeaussie1/
I was looking into paypal.me in case I wanted to receive payments separate CB from in the future. Found out they show your name and address so that's a no-go. Any alternatives?

Must be International (including Australia), adult industry friendly, low fees, all private info hidden, ability to create a custom payment link.

Your best bet seems to be going with an adult processor, using their tribute function to receive payment, assuming that is a higher payout % than cb.
Like iwantclips tributes and manyvids tributes. Indiebill are going out of business this month, so that's a no. But the tribute on manyvids and iwantclips both gets you 80%.
I'd suggest cmd too, but i don't think they accept male models.
As far as i know venmo and cashapp aren't available in australia and as a european, i can't think of any adult industry friendly, private info hidden apps or sites to receive payment on, other than the ones named up there.
Google pay, transferwise and paypal are definitely not adult friendly and will shut your account down, if it gets out.

Bitcoin would work though!

Status
Not open for further replies.