AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alternatives to OBS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
www.sassycassidy.com
Twitter Username
@SassyCassidyB
Chaturbate Username
SassyCassidy
I was wondering if anyone used anything other than OBS to Stream and if they've had good luck with it. I find my OBS says everything's fine but on CB it often says my bitrates are too low. My OBS settings are in accordance with CB's guide lines but I still have issues. I've tried dropping my stream quality but nothing has worked. I'm not opposed to paying for something I'm just curious about recommendations.

Often but not constantly? What bitrate do you have set and what bitrate are you seeing on the broadcaster stats screen? Whats your upload speed? http://chaturbate.speedtestcustom.com/
I have my bitrate set at 5000 but I see 300-800 on the CB Side a few times an hour. It causes my screen to become incredibly pixilated. My upload speed is 35mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.