AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I actually helping in the long run, or only doing damage?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2021
Hello people,

So, I have 2-3 models that I enjoy hanging out in the streams of and whale out on: but every once in a while I get a wild hair in me, to go do what I consider a drive-by. I'll grab about 3-4k tokens, jump into random search categories, and open up models who have that "I'm bored out of my mind" look on their face or look like they have all but checked out due to an inactive room/chat. I'll join the room, tip 250 token with a note I copy/paste to all of them along the lines of "Have a great day, just passing through! No request!" and then rate up their page (Chaturbate, by the way) with a simple compliment on their makeup or outfit, then move on to the next room.

Is that "okay" to do, or is that more of an irritation in the grand scheme?

Hello people,

So, I have 2-3 models that I enjoy hanging out in the streams of and whale out on: but every once in a while I get a wild hair in me, to go do what I consider a drive-by. I'll grab about 3-4k tokens, jump into random search categories, and open up models who have that "I'm bored out of my mind" look on their face or look like they have all but checked out due to an inactive room/chat. I'll join the room, tip 250 token with a note I copy/paste to all of them along the lines of "Have a great day, just passing through! No request!" and then rate up their page (Chaturbate, by the way) with a simple compliment on their makeup or outfit, then move on to the next room.

I don't think that's hurting anything and you probably make their day most of the time!

Hello people,

Nothing wrong with that! 👍 Shit...wish I had more members like you in my room.

I've had this happen to me a couple of times and it's confusing, yet awesome af! It feels super great and gives an energy boost. It also often encourages other people to tip. Definitely stick around for a few minutes because the model may say something and it can feel a bit hurtful to be ignored and then realize that you're out of the room. Like, give the initial tip and compliment them on their outfit, makeup, music, whatever. They respond. Then you say that you're just passing through and wish them a great day.

Unrelated, but is your username a reference to Otep?

It’s definitely a great thing you’re doing. As a model I do the same thing and it’s awesome 😊

Reactions: NotYou
There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing any kind of drive-by / tip bomb in a room as the reaction from the model is usually fabulous to see and it will make you smile too.

woohoo.gif

It is indeed. :eek:

Have never met another person who even knows who Otep is! I just finished streaming and had a ticket show so please forgive this terrible and impromptu pic. I just had to show off my shirt.

Otep.jpg

All of her stuff is amazing, but I'm partial to The Ascension. Perfectly Flawed is ironically perfect.

It's pretty awesome you're doing, and I thought about doing something like that too, BUT, the thing what's holding me back is the fear of getting spammed with pm's every time I come online!
I wonder how OP is handeling that 🤔

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I would think you are boosting her, which may then result in better engagement as well as encouraging others to spend. It's your money, stay within site rules and boundaries and all is good.

It's pretty awesome you're doing, and I thought about doing something like that too, BUT, the thing what's holding me back is the fear of getting spammed with pm's every time I come online!
I wonder how OP is handeling that 🤔

I believe OP said he is on CB, so that would not be an issue for him. He could only receive a PM while he is in a specific model’s room.

imo sounds like a random act of kindness. for all you know that single tip might have sparked a whole lot of other tips like a domino effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.