AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I doing okay for my first week Webcamming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2020
So I am a new model on Chaturbate this week I have made over 2000 dollars camping, but the thing is I feel like I am doing something wrong because some days I am a lot more sucesfull than others. The first day I made 500 dollars, then I made like 300-350 a day for a few days but today I only made like a bit over 100 dollars and I have no idea what I did wrong. I feel defeated. I have 5000 followers too so I don't know why I am not getting more views on my videos, I usually have 100-300 in my room and the most I've gotten was in the 700s but sometimes its as low as like 50. I make a lot of money off doing privates for people and I did make it to the first page on Chaturbate so idk if this means am doing well or poor. Today has been so slow and the most people I have had in my room was 250, its a Saturday I would think more people would be on. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a slow day?

Your NEW cammer status is over so you’re not going to see the same traction you saw in your first week of camming. Now is the time to buckle up and go online consistently. Make a schedule, stick to it, let people know when you go online, and attract regulars! It can be a slow grind, or you can reach cam fame quickly. You never know til you go on the very next day. More stream time = more exposure to tippers.

(For me personally, it was a slow climb to the top. I used to stream 7 days a week for 7 hours a day.)

Congrats on making $2k your first week! That is amazing!!!

Second on the consistency and sticking to a schedule. I really have nothing else to add.

Your NEW cammer status is over so you’re not going to see the same traction you saw in your first week of camming. Now is the time to buckle up and go online consistently. Make a schedule, stick to it, let people know when you go online, and attract regulars! It can be a slow grind, or you can reach cam fame quickly. You never know til you go on the very next day. More stream time = more exposure to tippers.

(For me personally, it was a slow climb to the top. I used to stream 7 days a week for 7 hours a day.)
I will be consistent and hope that I also climb to the top! Thanks for the advice girl.

That is completely normal! :)

My reccomendation is to track what hours & what days of the week you are earning what. So many factors cam decide a busy day from a slow day, which can also help you guage when is the best opportunities to cam! For example, while a big sports game is on you may expect cam rooms to be slow until the game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.